Page 1 of 2
I don't eat there that often, maybe a few times a year. I know some of y'all are fat ass's, so I'll ask you

So... how much can 10 buckaroos get you at taco bell? I heard you can pretty much feast there if you know the menu well.

http://www.fastfoodmenuprices.com/taco-bell-prices/

let's who can make the most monstrous meal!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

10 dollars equals lots and lots of Dhiarrea
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
about 15 pounds
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Like 3 soft taco supremes, 1 cheesy gordita crunch, 1 half-pound potato burrito, and a drink?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by LostLegion
RIP spelling

/thread
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Quote by KingChris90
What is a taco bell?

Come to the 'Murica.

It's basically a place where you pay to get diarrhea. Fun
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by k.lainad
Come to the 'Murica.

It's basically a place where you pay to get diarrhea. Fun

Ah cool. We have a place like that in Norway too.
Quote by VillainousLatin
Taco bell is the most ****ing ******ed rip off of a fast food chain I have ever been to.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Never been to Taco Bell in my life. I had the opportunity to when I was in America, but thankfully I chose Subway instead
Quote by LostLegion
Never been to Taco Bell in my life. I had the opportunity to when I was in America, but thankfully I chose Subway instead

Italian BMT with Chipotle sauce
Quote by LostLegion

That's highly unfortunate.
Quote by LostLegion

Subway sucks.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by VillainousLatin
Taco bell is the most ****ing ******ed rip off of a fast food chain I have ever been to.

What other fast food have you been too? I would take taco bell over wendy's, McDonals, and Burger King any day of the week.

Obviously you're looking for the Grande Meal, TS. 10 burritos or tacos. So basically way more food than you get get most other places.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Quote by KingChris90

I feel soo bad for laughing so hard at that

Edit: ^ no, Taco Bell is shit, if you tell them to not put beans in it which I do because I don't like beans, then whatever they serve you has almost nothing, just an empty tortilla with a bit of meat and cheese that tastes like shit.
Last edited by VillainousLatin at Apr 19, 2014,
Quote by Danjo's Guitar
What other fast food have you been too? I would take taco bell over wendy's, McDonals, and Burger King any day of the week.

Obviously you're looking for the Grande Meal, TS. 10 burritos or tacos. So basically way more food than you get get most other places.

Wut? Wendy's is awesome
Quote by KingChris90
Ah cool. We have a place like that in Norway too.

I say this as a fellow Norwegian, who has been to taco bell in the U.S.

Don't eat there. Just don't.
Quote by Oyface
I say this as a fellow Norwegian, who has been to taco bell in the U.S.

Don't eat there. Just don't.

Thank you brother Viking.
Taco bell is better than like 90% of other fast food places. Quesadillas and tacos are pretty good, though I've never gotten their burritos. Beats the hell out of a burger king, mcdonald's, etc. Subway was okay until they jacked the prices up so far that there aren't any $5 footlongs anymore.
Literally everything at taco bell is the exact same meat, nacho cheese, and sour cream sludge just in a different tortilla with a few exceptions like the cheesy gordita crunch or the potato burrito (yes I'm a cannibal).
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by RylanThePotato
Literally everything at taco bell is the exact same meat, nacho cheese, and sour cream sludge just in a different tortilla with a few exceptions like the cheesy gordita crunch or the potato burrito (yes I'm a cannibal).

the chalupas are really good
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Ten cinnamon twists do I win the thread?
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by Dimarzio45
I hope they bring back the beefy crunch burrito.

Ma nigga
Well when I was 18 me and a friend pretty much lived off their dollar menu. Ten bucks of food from that for one person is either too much or just enough. Depending on how stoned/drunk you are. Anything more either you're fat, or may the lord have mercy on your asshole.
back in the day, I would get a crunchwrap supreme, 2 volcano nachos and a volcano burrito, would be around $12
Quote by VillainousLatin
Edit: ^ no, Taco Bell is shit, if you tell them to not put beans in it which I do because I don't like beans, then whatever they serve you has almost nothing, just an empty tortilla with a bit of meat and cheese that tastes like shit.

What did you think would happen? They practically get fired if they add more meat and cheese than they are trained to add.

Quote by RylanThePotato
Literally everything at taco bell is the exact same meat, nacho cheese, and sour cream sludge just in a different tortilla

Ever been to a McDonald's? Every burger at McDonald's is the exact same meat, slice of cheese, and barely edible vegetables.

OT:
$10 can get you a large value meal, desert, and a bj.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Apr 19, 2014,
If you get really good on those 'make the quarter go to certain platform' games they have there you can fill yourself up on less than a dollar.

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
desert

what size desert are we talking here? Like a small patch of dry sand or a veritable wasteland?

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Page 1 of 2