I've been eye'ing a Schecter Omen 6 in Walnut color the price is right in my spending area and also it's in very good condition, however I have never used Schecter guitars before. Mainly I see them associated with metal, however are they great for rock and grunge too? Basically looking for versatile but I understand also the Omen 6 Diamond Series is looked at as being a beginners guitar by some. Just looking for some feedback on the Omen 6.
I had an omen 7 extreme and it had so many problems I had to send it back twice and not even schecter UK could fix it so as a result I will never buy a schecter guitar again.

Not to say they don't feel nice to play, they feel quite good, but honestly I'd go for an ibanez at that price range or a secondhand PRS SE custom 24 or similar, they're far more reliable and generally play better.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
For $99 though I figured it would be worth it, it appears to be all stock too so not sure if that is good or bad either. I have never owned or used an Ibanez before either. Ah the choices.
for $99 its a fantastic guitar. I picked one up a few years back for 150, played the crap out of it and sold it for $100. The guy still has it and I play it from time to time. Bare bones guitar but if they are set up well you can really shred on them. If you got one with grovers thats worth $60 right there

And for some reason Schecters in general have a crappy resell value. You can get killer deals on them. C1 Elites go for $250-300 in my area.

That is steal for a set/neck thru.
What the hell!!!