Page 1 of 2
Hi, my name's Sean. I'm 23 years old, and I've got autism. Even though I was only 4 years old when it happened, but do you remember where were you 19 years ago today on April 19, 1995 when Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols bombed the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City that killed 168 people and injured hundreds more, which at that time, became the worst terrorist attack on United States soil until September 11, 2001?

Thanks,
Sean

By the way, Timothy McVeigh was executed exactly 3 months before September 11, 2001 on June 11, 2001.
I was in 5th grade and my Dad was getting re-married. I remember the bombing a little, but not much, if I'm being perfectly honest.

The biggest thing that was going on in my life at that moment was being in a bowling league....
I wasn't even born till 12 days after that
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
7.00 I woke up
7.30 I ate breakfast
8.45 I played with some toys
10.30 I was tired so I had a nap
12.20 I woke up again
13.34 I at lunch
14.21 I put my bombs together
17.64 I bombed the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building
19.73 I learnt how to play the Theremin
20.96 I was tired and went to bed.
I do not know..

9/11 however I will never forget..

Was a sad day, because I went outside to the local playgrounds only to find out that my best friend (whom I looked up to) got his hair dyed purple and it looked so ****ing fag like.

Then another friend came outside and told us shit was going on in 'Murica.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
19 years ago I was probably swimming around in my father's ballsack
actually no I don't think sperm lives for 3 years as sperm so actually I was just particles somewhere
19 years ago I was just particles somewhere
this house is bitchin
Quote by ambler3
I was dead...

...I mean not born yet for 5 months

particle buddies
this house is bitchin
Yeah, I was five at the time. Don't remember specifics, but I lived in Waukesha and was probably in preschool then.

Kliph Spurlock, current drummer for The Flaming Lips', mother died in the OKC bombing.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Not even two years old living in a lovely town of 900 people (maybe even less at that time).
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
2 years old.

I know we like to laugh here at ultimate-guitar.com but joking about being the guy who killed a bunch of children for no reason is not that funny.

"To these people in Oklahoma who have lost a loved one, I'm sorry but it happens every day. You're not the first mother to lose a kid, or the first grandparent to lose a grandson or a granddaughter. It happens every day, somewhere in the world. I'm not going to go into that courtroom, curl into a fetal ball and cry just because the victims want me to do that." - Timmy McVeigh, probably would have fit in at ultimate-guitar.com
pooping most likely

sorry, i was dead at the time
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Sucking on dem titties.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
sgt pepper told the band to play
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by bradulator

"To these people in Oklahoma who have lost a loved one, I'm sorry but it happens every day. You're not the first mother to lose a kid, or the first grandparent to lose a grandson or a granddaughter. It happens every day, somewhere in the world. I'm not going to go into that courtroom, curl into a fetal ball and cry just because the victims want me to do that." - Timmy McVeigh, probably would have fit in at ultimate-guitar.com

Sounds like something macashmac would say.
I was one. So probably not doing much.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
I lived pretty close to ok city at the time but I was too young to remember it. One of my brothers was in school and he remembers feeling something like an earthquake when it happened. Pretty crazy.
Well i was 2 years old so... I was doing 2 year old thing somewhere.
i wasn't formed yet
Quote by entity0009
This is obviously linked to the increase in teen pregnancy: Dad dicks are getting smaller so they are forced to find younger, tighter mothers.

Quote by willT08
everyone's the main guy in their own story
I was 28 years old, and more than likely completely off my face on some substance or another at the time. That time of my life is actualy quite blurry to me.
Quote by bradulator
2 years old.

I know we like to laugh here at ultimate-guitar.com but joking about being the guy who killed a bunch of children for no reason is not that funny.

I was also 2 and I don't recall ever hearing about it until I was 12ish.

And wow I can definitely think of a lot of people (here and IRL) who would say that :/ I'd like to think my tendency to be overemotional makes up for it but it really doesn't

edit:

9/11 happened when I was 8 years old. My dad was flying between here and America pretty frequently for his job then and I went with a couple of times so I do remember that it took a lot longer to get through security and that there were armed Gurkhas at my school here until a couple of years ago because I went to an international school.

The first big event that really affected me was the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami/earthquake.

1. I live really close to the epicenter so obviously heard lots about it. Luckily I'm protected by a bunch of islands which unfortunately took most of the damage. There was no damage here, but we felt the earthquake, tides were messed up for a while, a lot of fish died, and my Xbox fell off a table due to tremors. Obviously nothing compared to the surrounding areas though.

2. It was Christmas so a lot of people I know were on holiday in the affected areas. My mom's friend's baby daughter died in Phuket and her son (who was in my class) was watching and I can't imagine what it must've been like for him.

3. A lot of my relatives live in Chennai - my dad grew up near the beach. Just managed to call my grandparents in time and prevent them from going out to see the fish on the shore. My grandfather had actually already set out but the police stopped him so that was lucky. Other people weren't so lucky.
Even today, a lot of communities still haven't recovered from what happened because they were already extremely poor to begin with and they survived on tourism. There's a really nice place with 3000 year old temples by the water and they're mostly destroyed now so when we went there last year everyone was so happy because only 5 other people had visited that day and they were all staying at a nearby resort.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Apr 20, 2014,
I was two so I would have been travelling around Europe with my parents doing 2 year old things. I do however remember 9/11. I remember it because I turned on the TV in the morning to watch Dragon Ball Z before I went to school but instead of seeing Goku Kame-hame-ha someone I got some boring ass news program showing fire fighters and smouldering rubble and it pissed me off cos all I wanted to see was DBZ. I got a pet budgie later that day though so it's all good.
Wasn't born yet.

Can I enquire as to why you being autistic is worth a mention in the initial post?
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by digman50
Wasn't born yet.

Can I enquire as to why you being autistic is worth a mention in the initial post?

I would concider the fact that he thinks he should mention it evidence to back up his claim
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I was probably crying or something, I wasn't even a year old yet 19 years ago
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Page 1 of 2