Page 1 of 2
Do girls prefer older guys? If so why is this?

I've noticed that it's a lot more common for a girl to go out with a guy older than them than it is vice versa. Why is this and did you wish you'd known it when you were younger?

It seems like now it's a rarity for a girl to date someone their own age. They usually go 1 or 2 years older.
only if they have crusty dicks. only...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

lol

My girlfriend of a year is six years older than me
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
some guys girls like unavailable guys, some like mature guys, some like manly guys, some like mysterious guys. older guys check all those boxes most of the time.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by laid-to-waste
some guys girls like unavailable guys, some like mature guys, some like manly guys, some like mysterious guys. older guys check all those boxes most of the time.

damn. so true. preach it!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Do girls prefer older guys? If so why is this?

I've noticed that it's a lot more common for a girl to go out with a guy older than them than it is vice versa. Why is this and did you wish you'd known it when you were younger?

It seems like now it's a rarity for a girl to date someone their own age. They usually go 1 or 2 years older.

Girls like older guys, guys like younger girls.

I'll explain using a general example.

Girls in their early 20s are more like to be at the "peak" of their desirability. They don't have wrinkles, their tits are the firmest they'll ever be, etc. Past 30 it's all downhill (that doesn't mean women past 30 should kill themselves, hopefully they will have other desirable traits to keep a man around). The younger, the more desirable. Girls at this stage have all the power.

A guy in his early 20s isn't worth shit in comparison. He may be good looking, charming, etc., but he won't be at the same level as the girl above.

However, a guy in his 30s is more likely to be more mature, more educated, have gathered more resources. Resources = providing. Women want this. Ergo, older guys = more likely to have the ability to provide.

If you will, the tables "flip" for guys in their 30s.

So, that's basically why. Young attractive women are as equally desirable as older men with the ability to provide.

They are on the same "peak" if you were to plot their level on a graph.
Last edited by Philip_pepper at Apr 19, 2014,
Quote by Philip_pepper

I'll explain using a general example.

Girls in their early 20s are more like to be at the "peak" of their desirability. They don't have wrinkles, theor tits are the firmest they'll ever be, etc. Past 30 it's all downhill. The younger, the more desirable. Girls at this stage have all the power.

A guy in his early 20s isn't worth shit in comparison. He may be good looking, charming, etc., but he won't be at the same level as the girl above.

However, a guy in his 30s is more likely to be more mature, more educated, have gathered more resources. Resources = providing. Women want this. Ergo, older guys = more likely to have the ability to provide.

So, that's basically why. Young attractive women are as equally desirable as older men with the ability to provide.

They are on the same "peak" if you were to plot their level on a graph.

I never understood why people disliked you so much but I think I get it now

The over-generalizations in this thread so far are hilarious
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
You'll bang and milf and you know this, all of you do.

Don't try to overstep this garbage debate.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by behind_you
what if i told you different girls preferred different things

impossible
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Girls prefer money and power.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Shot down for someone older ay rapture!
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Most girls will never go with younger guys.

Most guys are like chookie and will **** anything.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
yeah, daddy issues are cool. My Gf is 10 yrs younger than me, we met I was 29 and her 19 ...niiiiice
There is a degree of truth in generalization. I love how some people immediately say generalizing is bad.

I think Phil's opening words said it best.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by JustRooster
I think different girls like different things.

You're cute.
Quote by Philip_pepper

I don't prefer younger girls. I do however prefer shorter girls.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by JustRooster
Let's date.

Sry bby I only date older guys.
Quote by angusfan16
I don't prefer younger girls. I do however prefer shorter girls.

Would you rather have grandma's pussy over her daughter's pussy then, eh?

Quote by RylanThePotato

You need people like me to tell you the truth, no matter how bitter.
Last edited by Philip_pepper at Apr 19, 2014,
Quote by snipelfritz
Sry bby I only date older guys.

You don't know what you'll be missin', shawty.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Philip_pepper

You need people like me to tell you the truth, no matter how bitter.

Id like both if possible
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Philip_pepper

Can't I have the girl that hasn't had a child yet?
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Quote by Philip_pepper
Precisely my point!

I don't care about the age, the options were just a grandmother and a mom and I'm not ready for kids
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Quote by RylanThePotato

Everything he said was spot on.

As are most of his serious posts.
Quote by RylanThePotato
lol

My girlfriend of a year is six years older than me

All the girls I've ever boned have been at least 6 months older than me.

They say girls usually take older guys because they mature faster, but what does that make me then?!

Less bullshit with older girls, plus they've got something to teach and I'm so willing to learn.
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Shot down for someone older ay rapture!

Nope I have a girlfriend but she is younger. Could never get girls my age at school though.
Quote by chookiecookie
I like older girls

But I'd **** anything with a pulse
Why so restrictive on yourself?

edit: op is fairly close to reality in teenage years, but after 20, you can hardly notice a few years difference, so unless you're a cunt and care about the number more than the traits of someone that change with age, there shouldn't be problems with guys dating older women.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Last edited by Guodlca at Apr 19, 2014,
most of the girls i've dated have been at least a grade younger with the exception of one who was older than me
seems like younger girls are more likely to want older guys
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by RylanThePotato

lol most of what he said is pretty damn true.
Maybe guys won't date older girls? Just like a lot of short guys won't date anyone taller than them (which is dumb because you're marginalizing yourself, but I know people who do that...)

I guess I'd say I prefer to have a bit more life experience than whoever I'm dating, because then if they have an issue I have a better chance of being able to be like "Don't worry, I've been through this I know exactly what to do." I hate being the helpless one.

edit: I also mostly agree with what phillip pepper said. Obviously there are girls who date younger guys, but generalizations are useful because otherwise you couldn't really have meaningful discussions about anything.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Last edited by Danjo's Guitar at Apr 19, 2014,
Quote by RylanThePotato

well done, you've discovered that it's much easier to sit in a judge's chair than actually contribute to the discussion. too bad you f*cking suck at judging too; what you've said has conveniently made yourself look like you know better than everyone else in the thread without actually sharing your genius. stop being a pussy. if you risk speaking your mind you might actually learn something one day other than how to seem intelligent to idiots.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Page 1 of 2