Page 1 of 2

Quote by tracklist
1. Sunshine - Sadness
2. SaintsofNowhere - Blue Eyes
3. Michael O'Neil - Thesaurus Song
4. Chasing Erin - In Constant
5. SGstriker - Flow
6. chev311e - You Said
7. The Moonlight Mesa Theatre - Carolina (Home)
8. Reverie - Do You Remember?
9. Chasing Erin - Vacillate (Feat. Kelsey Fisher)
10. Fresh Tendrils - Wishing Well
11. Mr. Tumnus - Chewing Nettles
12. Cast A Giant Shadow - The Coldest Luck of the Night
13. Stereo Burn - Denial
14. Aralingh - Estelyadeschmaoughr
15. Tucker Chesko - Behind The Curtains
16. Faux - Count On Caroline
17. Cambron Crabtree - Somewhere Far From Here
18. Reverie - Things Didn't Work Out
19. SaintsofNowhere - Never Find The Words
20. Griffin Fisher - Locust Honey
21. Michael O'Neil - Happy Days
22. ehbacon and SGstriker - Ballad of the Pit Monkey

Download the album for free or stream it here:
http://ugacoustic.bandcamp.com/album/ultimate-guitar-community-acoustic-songs

A big thanks to everyone who helped make this album happen and to everyone supported us along the way. Thanks to Harlot Hero for the album artwork, and SGstriker for the (arguably superior ) alternate album art.

Wondering which UGers contributed to this? Here's a handy list of the UGers who contributed to the album and the artist names they go by:

Aralingh --> Aralingh
chev311e --> chev311e
Dizeaz2112 --> Cambron Crabtree
Duff_McGee -->Stereo Burn
ehbacon/SGstriker --> ehbacon and SGstriker
Faux --> Faux
hamett91 --> Griffin Fisher
Harlot Hero --> Chasing Erin
Horsedick.MPEG --> Fresh Tendrils
Jon777 --> Reverie
korinaflyingv --> Mr. Tumnus
rocknrollstar --> Michael O'Neil
SaintsofNowhere --> SaintsofNowhere
SGstriker --> SGstriker
Skinny91 --> The Moonlight Mesa Theatre
SunshineMusicO --> Sunshine
Toadvine --> Cast A Giant Shadow
tukk04 --> Tucker Chesko

Enjoy!
Last edited by Jon777 at Apr 19, 2014,
Downloading it now. I kind of thought of maybe getting involved in this a while ago but then I didn't. It's nice to see a few Songwriting Game regulars here too. Will report back when I've heard it.

EDIT: You mis-copy-pasted Faux's song title.
Last edited by sickman411 at Apr 19, 2014,
I think the alternative album art captures the spirit of UG a lot better.
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
Twas a fun experience. I'm definitely down to contribute for the next release as well.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by ehbacon
awesome! Sticky?

+ >9000
Downloading when I get out of the shower. I was at work all night, so I haven't had a chance yet.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Quote by ehbacon
what?

Old meme is old.

Finally have time to listen to the album. So here goes track 1!
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Last edited by SGstriker at Apr 20, 2014,
Quote by ehbacon
surprised theres still no sticky.

jeez man
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Really digging this.
Currently listening to Denial. Reminds me a lot of Alice in Chains. It's badass.

Good job overall, everyone!
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Quote by SGstriker
Really digging this.
Currently listening to Denial. Reminds me a lot of Alice in Chains. It's badass.

Good job overall, everyone!

Thanks!
I'm glad I got to participate in this fellas, it was fun. and it gave me some added incentive to record music.

I love the Ballad of the pit monkey xD
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
1. not into it. seems really well produced, but it's not my speed and i just couldn't get into it
2. more typical acoustic jamzz. good stuff, though as a bit of advice, your voice can get a bit nasally at parts. you have to watch out for that. i learned to shut off and turn on airflow to my nose really quickly so i can avoid that issue. now i just sound like i have a huge dick in my mouth.
3. love the accent. i like the chord progression. lyrics seem cool but i'm unfortunately bad at hearing accents
4. nice. nice.
5. you have the best natural singing voice of anyone i've heard so far (on this album). sounds like you have a REALLY powerful voice that just needs a bit of training to be ****ing excellent
6. your singing voice is way too timid. UNCAGE THE BEAST. really digging the harmonies though.
7. woah. nice and mellow. i liked the fire sounds in the beginning too.
8. superchill. sounds most like what i would've written (except i'd have included a boss harmonica solo, natch). probably my favorite so far tbh (i'm listening to these in order)
9. music sounds cool, but the chick is super off key. i couldn't get very far. if it eases the sting, your previous song was badass
10. you should get a banjo
11. you sound like the singer from Gaslight Anthem. in a good way.

i have to go to sleep now, but this has been surprisingly solid
Quote by progdude93
1. not into it. seems really well produced, but it's not my speed and i just couldn't get into it
2. more typical acoustic jamzz. good stuff, though as a bit of advice, your voice can get a bit nasally at parts. you have to watch out for that. i learned to shut off and turn on airflow to my nose really quickly so i can avoid that issue. now i just sound like i have a huge dick in my mouth.
3. love the accent. i like the chord progression. lyrics seem cool but i'm unfortunately bad at hearing accents
4. nice. nice.
5. you have the best natural singing voice of anyone i've heard so far (on this album). sounds like you have a REALLY powerful voice that just needs a bit of training to be ****ing excellent
6. your singing voice is way too timid. UNCAGE THE BEAST. really digging the harmonies though.
7. woah. nice and mellow. i liked the fire sounds in the beginning too.
8. superchill. sounds most like what i would've written (except i'd have included a boss harmonica solo, natch). probably my favorite so far tbh (i'm listening to these in order)
9. music sounds cool, but the chick is super off key. i couldn't get very far. if it eases the sting, your previous song was badass
10. you should get a banjo
11. you sound like the singer from Gaslight Anthem. in a good way.

i have to go to sleep now, but this has been surprisingly solid

You have no idea how much that means to me. Im always a little self conscious about my singing voice, so feedback like that really picks me up. Thanks for the listen!
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Quote by SGstriker
You have no idea how much that means to me. Im always a little self conscious about my singing voice, so feedback like that really picks me up. Thanks for the listen!

you can always hear when someone's self conscious about singing, but usually being self conscious while singing is the only thing that should make you self conscious about singing lol

just make sure you can always sing on key and then let your voice do what it was meant to. you can hear restraint.
progdude, I think you mixed up tracks 10 and 11

Quote by progdude93

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.
yes i did so alex, you should get a banjo, and horsedick, you sound like gaslight anthem
Quote by progdude93
yes i did so alex, you should get a banjo, and horsedick, you sound like gaslight anthem

I don't listen to Gaslight Anthem is that a good thing? I do know their singer's a fellow Replacements fan.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by progdude93

lid

Yea, I agree. I never liked my vocals on this recording. I did it a while ago before I got more used to singing. Just never got around to re-recording it for this album.
Quote by progdude93

Aight that makes more sense I do really want to get a banjo, my next instrument purchase is gona be one of these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fretless-Banjo-Mahogany-Black-Walnut-and-Basswood-5-string-Ebony-Pegs-/201078639097?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ed13889f9
Page 1 of 2