Hello, is it possible to use MIDI pedalboard on a PC for changing channels in amplitube or guitar rig and similar software?

You need a midi interface and a cable with 5 pin din ends.
If you look stuff up on ebay search for din cable, not midi cable, the price substantially rises when you search the latter.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.