Page 1 of 3
Had an ultrasound on my balls a few weeks back by an eccentric male doctor who told me a long winded joke about a couple of germans.
Last edited by Duffman123 at Apr 20, 2014,
Cerebral palsy
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Got a male version of a yeast infection on my dick last week.....got super itchy and had to keep running into the bathroom at work to put more cream on it
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Aspergers Syndrome. It's not having it that's embarrassing, it's how different people act when they find out after years of normal behaviour towards me.
Some weird shit on my bellend, doctor didn't know what it was. Luckily it went away after a few day. Was itchy as shit though.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
My nipples are pretty itchy right now. The dry, winter air is doing it. I started putting moisturising cream on them.
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
Life.

But nah I think ive got gyno, which is pretty god damn embarrassing.
Sail upon the open skies
At the start of the year there was no shower gel left so I used hand sanitiser, anyway I was cleaning my knob and for the next 2 weeks my foreskin was really dry and the head of my knob was really itchy.
Quote by Cb4rabid
I had a massive hemorrhoid once

This.

Trying to hang out with people when you have a hemorrhoid is probably the most embarrassing thing ever.

I would say it's even more embarrassing than cutting off your dick and jumping out a window, only to not die.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Most embarrassing would be fractured penis.

Thank god that's a joke.

I would say not looking both ways and getting t-boned by a car. What made it embarrassing was that everyone kept asking if I looked both ways.
I piss way too much for what I drink, usually I feel like I need to pee but not much comes out when I do, or I go every 15 minutes and piss loads. The embarrassing bit was going to the hospital and having a fibre optic camera put up my dick into my bladder, it was kinda cool watching it on the tv screen beside me though, although it hurt like hell afterwards. Thing is after all that, seeing a urologist, having various tests done, nobody knows what my problem is.
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by Cb4rabid
I had a massive hemorrhoid once

This. Oh god the painful memories of having an anesthetic shot jammed into my anus wall. From that day forward I vowed to eat fruits everyday.
https://www.google.com/search?q=acne+keloidalis+nuchae&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Pd5TU8u7EpDMsQTX94CQAg&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=679

This shit itches. My head seeps fluid on some nights. It looks like aids. I bleed easily now because of it. I wan't it gone but the only sure way to get rid of it is surgery and even then there's still a 50/50 chance of it coming back. I don't want to cut my hair because of it as I think that might have also been the cause of it. There's ingrown hairs stuck in my head. This shit sucks.
I was having severe bowel issues ranging from hemorrhoids, anal fissures and bloody stools to anemia, weight loss etc. The doctors thought it was bowel cancer (it wasnt). Anyway, the doctor sent me to the hospital to have a flexible sigmoidoscopy done. Basically they shove a camera up your ass and check for things. Anyway, the doctor lubes me up and starts to put the camera up my ass. As he does this I said "Doctor! People usually buy me dinner first."

Awkward silence for the rest of the procedure...
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Had 2 show my dad my dick
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Had an ultrasound on my balls when I was like 8. I remember they showed me the ultrasound screen and were talking about my testicles like a nurse would talk to a pregnant woman.
Quote by Megadethfan245
Had an ultrasound on my balls when I was like 8. I remember they showed me the ultrasound screen and were talking about my testicles like a nurse would talk to a pregnant woman.

Yes, so much yes
My asshole has been itching to all hell as of recent, and it keeps getting more annoying. Based on the symptoms it it's said to be pinworms, possibly caused by the fact I use my college dorm's really shitty tapwater to make coffee with a weak filter in the maker.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
My asshole has been itching to all hell as of recent, and it keeps getting more annoying. Based on the symptoms it it's said to be pinworms, possibly caused by the fact I use my college dorm's really shitty tapwater to make coffee with a weak filter in the maker.

Or maybe because you wear ****ing diapers
Quote by LostLegion
Or maybe because you wear ****ing diapers

You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by RetroGunslinger
I piss way too much for what I drink, usually I feel like I need to pee but not much comes out when I do, or I go every 15 minutes and piss loads.

Me too, and you've just taught me that it's not worth it to bring it up to a doctor at all.
Israel is a terrorist state.
Quote by Trowzaa
Cerebral palsy

But Zach Anner says its the sexiest of palsies.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Kidney infections and stones

I've had ultrasounds on my balls, pubes and my dick discharges shit regularly.

Although one nurse who did the ultrasound once was hot as ****
ayy lmao
Fecal impaction. I hadn't shit for about 2 weeks, it got to a point were it was just crammed in my bowel and it caused a great amount of agony. Went to the hospital, got loads of morphine, got an x-ray and was given a laxative - I spent from 1am til 8am in a hospital toilet removing weeks of built up facael matter. Then afterwards I got an anema, then a sigmoidoscopy (camera up the rear), there were 5 junior doctors all my age watching along, I burst into tears and one of them held my hand until I was sedated. 2 years later a young man came upto me in a different hospital and said "You had a sigmoid a few years back? I held your hand through it". It's an embarrassing situation that, even after 2 years, won't leave me alone
Quote by chookiecookie
I've had ultrasounds on my balls, pubes and my dick discharges shit regulary.

Youz gotz the clapz chookz
Last edited by Dimarzio45 at Apr 20, 2014,
Page 1 of 3