first of all, my english is not the best, so i'm sorry. i know this post maybe won't belong to here, (if it's not, i'm asking from admin to pass it to where it belong), and it maybe an exaggerated question, but anyway,

how many songs in this site i can open in guitar pro? and with which format?
When you're browsing tabs, you can click the 'pro' filter, so it only shows tab pro and guitar pro tabs. No idea about the tab pro stuff, but all of the guitarpro tabs run on my copy of GuitarPro5, so you should be fine. There's GuitarPro tabs for basically any reasonably popular band.

Apparently GuitarPro6 is slightly different, but you'll have to wait for someone who has it to tell you if that makes any difference
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Quote by HeretiK538
When you're browsing tabs, you can click the 'pro' filter, so it only shows tab pro and guitar pro tabs. No idea about the tab pro stuff, but all of the guitarpro tabs run on my copy of GuitarPro5, so you should be fine. There's GuitarPro tabs for basically any reasonably popular band.

Apparently GuitarPro6 is slightly different, but you'll have to wait for someone who has it to tell you if that makes any difference

i know how to get the songs. but i don't need it for now, i need to know how many songs there is in ultimate-guitar.com that i can launch with guitar pro, and which file format.

like this: "there is '700000' of 880000 songs that you can play with guitar pro with '.midi' file format"

i checked for a format, and there is .gp3 and .gp4
I don't understand why it would matter. What possible reason would you have for needing an exact number of .gp3/.gp4/.gp5/.gpx/.ptb tabs hosted on UG.
Quote by chatterbox272
I don't understand why it would matter. What possible reason would you have for needing an exact number of .gp3/.gp4/.gp5/.gpx/.ptb tabs hosted on UG.

well, it's something i'm working on, i can't talk about it much, i can say, that it is something big for someone at my age so there is no answer?
a whole fucking lot. and since more are being added all the time, there is no way to tell exactly how many there are or how many there will be at any single point in time.

and this really does not belong in the recordings forum, it has nothing to do with recording. you can try the contact link at the bottom of the page to get in touch with the people who run the site, but i doubt they will give you an exact number either.