Hello

I have the title's bass and I have a problem.
The problem is that with a new battery I am able to play approximately 30-90minutes then the signal gets distorted till there is no sound at all.. Then, If I changed the battery with a new (again) it might play or it will not play at all.

*I've checked the battery with a multimeter and the battery has 9.57 volts.
Then I checked if there is any battery leakage and there isn't.
The output voltage measures to 2.56volts.

Does anybody know what the problem might be?

Thanks
You need a good tech to check that one out. From what you have described, there is probably a wire connected to something that it is not supposed to be connected to. This usually happens when a wire is soldered to a connection, but the technician (or the machine) uses too much solder, and the spillover creates an unwanted connection. My guess - for what it is worth - is that an unwanted connection is causing your battery to drain even though no cable is plugged into the instrument. The input jack is the "On/Off" switch for the battery, and with no cable plugged into it, there should be no drain on the battery. But an unwanted connection could easily cause a constant drain to occur.

It is probably a very easy fix.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by FatalGear41
You need a good tech to check that one out. From what you have described, there is probably a wire connected to something that it is not supposed to be connected to. This usually happens when a wire is soldered to a connection, but the technician (or the machine) uses too much solder, and the spillover creates an unwanted connection. My guess - for what it is worth - is that an unwanted connection is causing your battery to drain even though no cable is plugged into the instrument. The input jack is the "On/Off" switch for the battery, and with no cable plugged into it, there should be no drain on the battery. But an unwanted connection could easily cause a constant drain to occur.

It is probably a very easy fix.

The problem is as I said that there is no battery drain at all..
If you are getting an undistorted sound from the bass during the 30 to 90 minutes you mentioned, then the battery is working during that period, which means that the unit is drawing power. I still lean toward the possibility that there is a bad connection, but it could also be a broken or disconnected wire inside of the plastic cap that contains the two connectors for the 9-volt battery. That would certainly stop the bass from sounding properly, and since that cap is soft plastic, you might inadvertently knock the bad wire back into proper place (or out of proper place) when you switch batteries.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley