^ that page...

Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by genghisgandhi
can't tell me what my great grandparents were like. this is a really stupid thread

That's because you haven't written an article on your great grandparents.
This is almost as bad as a Philip thread. Just joking. It's actually a decent thread, but not by your design but by decent responses. 3/10

Shit the timeline of the far future is fascinating. Learned half that stuff in my first year of earth sciences, but it always amazes me what will happen to this planet long after I am gone.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Yeah! **** wikipedia!
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Quote by stratkat

I remember a wiki article about predictions of the near and far future..
it got taken down tho because it wasn't "scientific" enough or some bs like that

EDIT: to clarify: I'm talking about sci-fi predictions here.. like the kurzweil stuff
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
Quote by stratkat

According to this, multi-cellular life on this planet only has about 800 million years left, meaning multi-cellular life on this planet is about 82% through its cycle given the highest estimated number I could find of 3 and a half billion years ago that multi-cellular life first came to exist.

And also by the time all life on Earth is estimated to die out, it will have only existed for well under 40% of the total time the universe has been around.
I have touched rocks that have been around for 10% of Time.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.