Habanero (hot)
33 41%
Ball-busting tear-jerking hot
21 26%
I don't like wings. (gay)
2 3%
Voters: 80.
Page 1 of 2
Another bro thread brought to you by bro maximus. I just came back from a sports bar, so wings, beer, pizza etc. It occured to me that there's a billion of sauce combinations from naked wings to absolutely ball busting hot sauces. So which ones are your favorite?

My favorites are either the classic honey BBQ, garlic and or mild buffalo.
pinga
I only really get the classic hot wing, I can't do suicides though as I'm kind of a bitch like that. Salt and pepper wings are nice for a change once and a while.
BBQ and garlic for me pls
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

hot with blue cheese for dipping

you can't really go wrong with wings though

Haven't had many kinds I've disliked
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Hi, I'm from Europe and what is "billion of sauce" for wings?

I've only eaten chicken meat from one place, and it was godly. Very salty, probably because of that, but it was one of the best tasting food sins I had. Wings obviously being the best because the smallest volume/surface ratio. If I had to guess, that was BBQ sauce.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Hot, really hot, and garlic parmesan are my normal choices. My favorite place also has a curry one that is amazing, which I order every time I'm there.

I love spicy things. I have a few different hot sauces made with ghost peppers, so really spicy wings don't bother me.
Mango habanero
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
don't get much of a choice with wings here, you get what the person/place makes it.

I've liked it best just plain roasted, marinated in teriyaki or deep fried with loads of chilii.

i've only tried wings with dips from crappy pizza chains like pizza hut or dominoes, and that has been pretty appalling, mostly because it's from crappy pizza chains.

the best wings I've had recently were from a gourmet pizza place that roasted them in some herbs and chunks of garlic and basted it in some kind of homemade bbq sauce.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I like teriyaki chicken most of the time.

I've never liked the taste of classic Buffalo wing sauce. The heat doesn't bother me, but the flavor is just kind of abrasive.

BBQ is nice, as well.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Like Buffalo garlic or hot garlic or spicy garlic or whatever.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Jamaican Jerk
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
my favourite sauce is a mix of honeygarlic and Hotsauce mix them together and its just orgasmic
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Honey Mustard! But, Ken's honey mustard. It is delicious. I've had chicken cutlets covered in this (it's like the crispy coating was made from the sauce) and it may have been the closest I have been to achieving nirvana.

Edit: That being said, I like many flavors. Honey Mustard is my favorite though.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Naked. Sauce ruins a lot of it for me in places that mass produce wings because they're thrown in as part of a process, not the recipe. Home made stuff, however; garlic.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Ticket48
Honey Mustard! But, Ken's honey mustard. It is delicious. I've had chicken cutlets covered in this (it's like the crispy coating was made from the sauce) and it may have been the closest I have been to achieving nirvana.

Edit: That being said, I like many flavors. Honey Mustard is my favorite though.

this stuff is so ****ing delicious
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I had honey mustard, 'asian zing' (****ing delicious, best flavor, its sweet and spicy) and garlic parmesean wings yesterday.

normally im a huge fan of honey mustard but it was the weakest one of them. the BBQ was better.
pinga
i don't like sauce on my chicken

Garlic, Teriyaki, and Mild to Medium Buffalo for real Wings.
All of them except the super hot one for Boneless Wings.

I love spicy food but past a certain point it doesn't taste good anymore.
Garlic hot with a side of nuclear to dunk the wings in.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
TS, I'm going to brag that I have the best wing spot around. I may even make the restaurant's logo my avatar, complete with complementary details such a user title that says "Busy enjoying dinner" and location that says "at a better wing joint than yours." I may also post pics of said wings in the wings enthusiast thread.

Old Bay dry rub, it's a DC/MD/VA thing

crispy chicken parm

classic buffalo

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Everybody knows old bay.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Xiaoxi

Old Bay dry rub, it's a DC/MD/VA thing

no
___

Quote by The_Blode
That is news to me... most non-DMV people who I mention it to has never heard of it. How can I brag about this exclusivity now?!?!?

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
You see it on tables along with salt and pepper at restaurants all over the place here.

It's very good.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

It must have spread along the east coast recently.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Never heard of old bay. I go to Buffalo wild wings or Duffey's. shits so fire
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
Buffalo wild wings

loool

yea my wing hub is definitely better than yours

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by WCPhils
this stuff is so ****ing delicious

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, a man who gets it.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by progdude93
this man gets it

Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
buffalo is a terrible place but the wings are pretty good.

ill get most things on my wings, im a pretty free spirit. i like heat but dont actively seek it out because i have an obscene tolerance for heat so nothing is ever hot.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
buffalo is a terrible place but the wings are pretty good.

They don't actually have a good place for buffalo wings in Buffalo. That place is so awful.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 2