What's An Acceptable Number Of Sexual Parters For A 21-Year Old Girl To Have?

Poll: if a chick had over 30 sexual partners by 21, is she girlfriend material?
Poll Options
View poll results: if a chick had over 30 sexual partners by 21, is she girlfriend material?
no.
62 57%
yes
46 43%
Voters: 108.
Page 1 of 7
I met this girl..she's 21 and just candidly stated she's had over 30 sexual partners.

over 30 guys in her before me...

not girlfriend material.
I'm 23 and I couldn't tell you off the top of my head, just that I couldn't count them on my fingers.

As long as I didn't catch a disease I wouldn't care. At least she can give you a number.
Last edited by stratkat at Apr 21, 2014,
Why does there have to be an acceptable number?
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
It varies. Obviously, to her that's an acceptable number. If you find it unacceptable then don't sleep with her and miss out on some nice poon.

If you're done being a bitch, glove up and get in there.
What do you think is an acceptable number for a guy of the same age? I'd say that number.

It really doesn't matter. That just means she's probably learned some good moves, which is never a bad thing.
Even assuming she only started at eighteen that's like ten a year? Getting laid once a month is hardly excessive.

More importantly though, it doesn't matter. How many people she's slept with doesn't affect you in the slightest so long as she's all checked out as far as STIs go.
Quote by daytripper75
What do you think is an acceptable number for a guy of the same age? I'd say that number.

It really doesn't matter. That just means she's probably learned some good moves, which is never a bad thing.

so hypothetically, a girl that had all of her orifices pounded by over 100 guys in her past...that would be acceptable to you?

would you put a ring on her finger?
Doesn't matter how many guys she's had. She'll forget they even exist once she gets me in bed
Quote by sickman411
S-Gsus wept
Quote by waster_99
so hypothetically, a girl that had all of her orifices pounded by over 100 guys in her past...that would be acceptable to you?

If they were the right person for me, yes.

Why all the slut shaming?
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by waster_99

If I loved her. Stop shaming.

If you could have pounded 100 women in your past, you would have. We're all sex driven.
Quote by waster_99

How the **** does that relate to whether she'd be a good life partner? What bothers you about that? Other than you wouldn't be the "first" or whatever ****ed up thing you think. It's her body and her choice, if you don't approve, shut up and move on. No woman is going to read your posts and go "oh shit, I better change my lifestyle so I can get a husband like this noble TS."
Quote by Malchius
What the fuck does girlfriend material mean?

It means someone you want to enter a monogamous sexual relationship with instead of someone you want to plow and never see again.
Quote by Malchius

you know exactly what it means. stop pretending you don't
Quote by Malchius

Preinflated.

What a stupid question.

Not yours Malchius.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
^

Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
It means someone you want to enter a monogamous sexual relationship with instead of someone you want to plow and never see again.

No that's what a girlfriend is.

Quote by waster_99

No tell me. What is the standard?
Last edited by Malchius at Apr 21, 2014,
Quote by waster_99

you're stupid.

other than that i approve of the outcome of this thread (other than it being made in the first place)
Idk about that. Girls usually lose their virginity at 14. That's 7 years of sex 4 partners a year. Sounds unstable.
Quote by Random3
30 different sexual partners by 21 sounds extremely slutty.

*sighs*

if you're not religious (assuming because most people here are fme) why do you give a fuck? because you're not getting one?

and if you are religious... well, start preaching and watch the shitstorm brew.

i'm out.
Last edited by Dregen at Apr 21, 2014,
Quote by Dregen
*sighs*

if you're not religious in any way (assuming because most people here are) why do you give a fuck? because you're not getting one?

Not getting one what?

And no I am not religious at all, I just think if you manage to shag ten different people in a year then you are most probably a slut.
Half of you guys would suck a dick before you tried heroin and you're worried about what she did?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Random3
Not getting one what?

And no I am not religious at all, I just think if you manage to shag ten different people in a year then you are most probably a slut.

A dick.

And the question people are asking is why slut-shame? What's the point in calling someone a slut? Who does it help?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

And the question people are asking is why slut-shame?

I'm pro-sluts.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by stratkat
Sounds like less than 10 guys a year from the age of 16.

I'd say it sounds pretty beta.

you're a girl right?

you said you couldn't count off the top of your head how many guys you had sex with. give a ballpark estimate then. over 50? could you at least remember some of their faces?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
A dick.

And the question people are asking is why slut-shame? What's the point in calling someone a slut? Who does it help?

I wouldn't necessarily call someone a slut because of that, but in this instance I was answering the question in the OP. No, I do not think someone who has had 30 sexual partners in 3 years is girlfriend material, my reasoning being that she is probably a slut.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

It helps the OP avoid wasting his time with a slut who's gonna run off and trip onto the next dick she comes across. Duh.