Hi...I installed a m-audio delta 1010lt on my pc....

I plugged my guitar in...and i can t get any input signal in amplitube or any other program..
In m audio control panel it shows i have input signal and it sounds in headphones anyway...I don't know why Amplitube or Nuendo doesn't get signal..

I made something wrong ?
We don't really have enough info to decide if you've done something wrong at this point.

Do you hear the sound coming out of your headphones everytime, or just when you go into the control panel and test the input?
What and how are you connecting to the thing, and is it sounding like it's supposed to sound?
What are the i/o settings in amplitube and nuendo?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
It was my fault ....I screwed up the settings a little bit ...

But now i have another problem...In Amplitube the distortion sounds fuzzy and very sunk...
I am not sure if i set up the buffer and sample rate right ...I have 48 khz and 256 sample rate :/ ...Is it something else wrong ? Any advice ? I reduced gain but still fuzzy and annoying .
Does the thing happen only with distortion?
If so, the distortion sucks.

48kHz is the sample rate, 256 (samples) is the buffer size.
If the thing happens without the distortion too, make the buffer bigger until you no longer hear the problem.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola
Quote by Spambot_2

If the thing happens without the distortion too, make the buffer bigger until you no longer hear the problem.

Ok I will try and i will replay you ....Thanks !
Quote by Spambot_2

Same ....The distortion is fuzzy with no gain and with "sunk" ....I increased buffer size for 256 at 512 even 1024 and the sounds was the same...
On guitar rig same sound at distortion...The clean sounds is ok but distortion sucks...

My cable witch connect my guitar and sound card is very very thin ...Is it his fault ? The signal is not good enough ? What is wrong ?
Well if the clean sound is normal and good, the problem is guitar rig, so try another sim.

The cable is most likely not the problem.
But anyway, how are you connecting the guitar to the sound card and to what input?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola
Quote by Spambot_2
Well if the clean sound is normal and good, the problem is guitar rig, so try another sim.

The cable is most likely not the problem.
But anyway, how are you connecting the guitar to the sound card and to what input?

My sound card has RCA input (6.3 mm to RCA) ...And i don't think is my guitar rig the problem :/ ....I have just one guitar...

I don't know what to do...the distortion sound like crap ... i have an Epiphone SG Special with DiMarzio Super Distortion Pickups ...
Quote by andreyush
My sound card has RCA input (6.3 mm to RCA)
I can't really find any exact specification, but that input most likely is the wrong input.
Like, it's made for a line level signal.
I'd find myself a preamp and pass my guitar through that before going to the interface.
Quote by andreyush
...And i don't think is my guitar rig the problem :/
Why?

Though if you're unsure, download whatever free amp simulator and try it.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola