Save The Animals:

I really like your lead tone.

Around 1:10, when you have the lead guitar play the same riff it has been playing but higher, I think that'd sound better on an overdubbed guitar track, so it'd harmonize with the original.

Your bass tone doesn't really seem to have much bass to it; it sounds like it's playing in the same range as the guitar.

C4C? Links are in my sig.
indy fire, I commented in one of your videos, if you feel like it, you can check out my videos on my youtube page (phobia is best, I'd say)
Quote by aaron aardvark
Indy_Fire,
"Boss": Audio quality could be a bit better. Perhaps the bass synth is conflicting with the guitar frequency/distortion-wise. End lightening is good. Guitar playing is good overall. Please review my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1641229

Quote by herby190
Save The Animals:

I really like your lead tone.

Around 1:10, when you have the lead guitar play the same riff it has been playing but higher, I think that'd sound better on an overdubbed guitar track, so it'd harmonize with the original.

Your bass tone doesn't really seem to have much bass to it; it sounds like it's playing in the same range as the guitar.

C4C? Links are in my sig.

Thanks for listening guys.
Right the bass thing, It's actually my guitar....I don't own a bass. So I had to use an octave pedal, gives me the right notes just no low end, and it I turn up the bass frequencies it turns to mush.
Quote by flexiblemile
indy fire, I commented in one of your videos, if you feel like it, you can check out my videos on my youtube page (phobia is best, I'd say)

Thanks man I'll check it out now.