I know how to flutter, but since i sold my only guitar that had a tremlo arm I can't do it anymore. So my question here is wether there's some "secret" technique that i can use to get that sound without any tremlo arm?
Ummm, well I'm surprised there's even a name for that technique.. Anyways, you can't do it without a floating tremolo. Maybe there's some unconventional pedal that can very poorly imitate that sound, but i doubt it. Looks like you shouldn't have sold your guitar
Quote by jeppeman3
I know how to flutter, but since i sold my only guitar that had a tremlo arm I can't do it anymore. So my question here is wether there's some "secret" technique that i can use to get that sound without any tremlo arm?

Nope
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
not that i'm aware of, unfortunately
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?