I create music constantly and have nobody around my area to jam with or anything. After watch Meshuggahs making of Koloss video i figure i can start an online band. I need a drummer and a bassist. I am a guitarist and play a seven string. My styles tend to be far out but my influences are The Faceless, Hendrix, Guthrie Govan, American Football, Opeth, Animals as Leaders, Pink Floyd, The Odious, etc. It would be great if somebody would help make music with me. I am open to anything and have no limitations.

You can check my youtube channel out, username: Jahka

I am "intermediate" so I am not looking for pros either.

I ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE, SEND ME AN EMAIL IF YOU STILL WANT TO DO A SMALL PROJECT BUT THIS BAND IS CLOSED FOR NOW, THANKS
Last edited by ja3k3l at Apr 24, 2014,
I happen to have a seven string, I happen to rely on tabs though. Lemme check out your channel
i'm down for online bands. i play guitar/bass/drums and i have mics.

EDIT: i happen to have a 6 string bass, so 7-string guiatrs are fine with me
Last edited by cjohnson122989 at Apr 23, 2014,
Well, your channel didn't really point me in any direction - went to a french channel? But I'm down for whatever if you got the tabs, or hey, if you want me to write my own stuff a collab would be awesome.
i replied mainly for the influences. haven't checked out the channel yet.
tbh, i think covering dark side of the moon would be a fun project too.

original stuff is fine. i was first interested in online collab bands when i heard about a supergroup called orbs (mainly because of dan briggs, btbam).
Quote by cjohnson122989
i replied mainly for the influences. haven't checked out the channel yet.
tbh, i think covering dark side of the moon would be a fun project too.

original stuff is fine. i was first interested in online collab bands when i heard about a supergroup called orbs (mainly because of dan briggs, btbam).

Didn't David Gilmour collab with Orbs?

I'm interested in all this too, I have yet to do anything band wise and I have been writing songs for the last 9 years. I just have moved too much.
Ok so people who are interested email me at jahkadimension@gmail.com
Recording software is needed, and im looking forward to doing projects.
My channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOcqcm0rOxnEO5x6iGtuq2A
nothing is really heavy or dark on it because I can't program drums very well, but I can get much more metal lol. I will tab out the pieces if needed and we can send video's too if you prefer that.
- Jahka
Quote by grrrgrrrr
Didn't David Gilmour collab with Orbs?

I checked wikipedia. Gilmour worked with a group called "the orb" once. Different group.