I have ingrown hair on my arms
3 9%
I have ingrown hair on my legs
7 21%
I have ingrown hair on my crotch/chest
10 29%
I have ingrown hair somewhere else
4 12%
I do not have ingrown hair (or have very mild instances of it)
20 59%
Voters: 34.
Do you have ingrown hair on your body

Its basically hair that either curls back into the skin or grows sideways

Shaving is one of the leading cause of ingrown hair appearing on your face, but you can also have it on your arms, legs, back, crotch, etc

Do you have it? if so, how severe is your case

multiple choice poll inc
ggg1 ggg3

I've had it before, but your wording makes it sound like a syndrome
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
I've had it before, but your wording makes it sound like a syndrome
well people with chronic cases of it get laser treatment
ggg1 ggg3

Yes often on my legs from various hair removal methods. Usually just tweeze it out but if it's formed a bump or something I put tea tree oil on it.
cat
You make it sound like the plague I get it on my upper arms and legs where my sleeves/boxers rub a lot. it's no big deal
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
technically the crotch area is an extension of the chest area

also i wanted people who only had it on their chest to feel awkward when voting
ggg1 ggg3

I'll get a few from shaving, usually on my neck. That's why I don't shave with a razor unless I absolutely have to. Usually I'll just cut it really close with a beard trimmer. Now I just have a perpetual 5 o'clock shadow.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
I get tons all over my body because of eczema. They're really weird to dig out. Especially weird if I manage to miss one for a long time and there's somehow a 4 inch hair hiding underneath my skin, which has happened.
They're like pimples but generally more sore and don't get white like pimples.

Inflamed bumps on the skin.

edit: I lied, they can get white. I guess it's been awhile since I got one.

Just do yourself a favor and don't Google image search it.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Last edited by eGraham at Apr 23, 2014,
Just got my first one last week about 2 inches below where my boxers waistband sits. Shit looked like a gigantic pimple and hurt really bad for days and I finally popped it yesterday, some nasty yellow pus came out, now it doesnt even look like it was ever there. I guess it was from shaving the wrong way...
Last edited by chronic_stp at Apr 23, 2014,
I get them on my ass every now and then.
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
I get them around the underside of my boobs sometimes
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
I had one on my neck from shaving about a week ago. It got infected or something and swelled up pretty bad. Got some antibiotics and now it's gone. I really really wanted to just pop it but my dr said not to.
i get them on my kneecaps more than anywhere else even though i don't shave my legs or anything but they're no big deal. i keep a clean shaved face cause facial hair is gross and i don't wanna deal with that shit but thankfully i've never had to put up with ingrown hairs on my face.

word of advice don't google image ingrown hair unless you wanna see dudes with chunks of skin missing from their chins, pimply vaginas or dick closeups and other gross shit to make your skin crawl

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Apr 23, 2014,
Quote by MinterMan22
i get them on my kneecaps more than anywhere else even though i don't shave my legs or anything but they're no big deal.
yeah my thighs and knees are where i get them the most
ggg1 ggg3