bought my first guitar after getting spending 2 months on a squire strat that was a complete piece of garbage. well hopefully this is a real guitar, i know its low end but it was 200$ and its a beginners piece, i love the look and feel of the larger hollowbodies, and from what i read the sound should suit my interests.

basically im just sharing because im happy i got it...ive been addicted to learning to play the guitar since i started..

edit: oh yea, it came with the case, from my little bit of research it looks like the case is worth almost what i paid for everything, and the last pic was from before i washed it down with a rag, had 10 years of no use blah stuck on it.

Last edited by jmacphee9 at Apr 23, 2014,
Nice Epi...did it come with the cat?

Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Tell us more about how it sounds & plays!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Nice guitar, I've always heard good things about the Dot.

The only complaint I heard was from a friend of mine who replaced the pickups on his, and says it's a PITA to get the job done, the access through the F-holes apparently sucks.

HNGD!
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
The changing pickups thing is just a thing with hollow body guitars , 200$ is a great price on it enjoy. I wouldnt sell it short its far from a beginners guitar. With a little work ( maybe new nut or tuners and pups) It can easily be a great performing guitar
Quote by dannyalcatraz
Nice Epi...did it come with the cat?

i opened the case and out came a cat! lol for real though, if i accident leave the case open for a minute he will shred that case up, he thoroughly loves it.

glad to see some positive words, makes me even happier i bought it
Quote by FreshRhubarb
Looks like mine. Mid 90s and made in Korea?

yup 1997 mik.
200 for that with the case is an excellent deal. it looks like maybe a Korean one too. and yes, semi hollows are a pain in the neck to work on. You can oil that fretboard though. Looks like it could use it.
Last edited by Spud Spudly at Apr 23, 2014,