Hey pit, I need a little advice.

I recently started entering these Photoshop battles on Reddit in my freetime, and if you win one of the weekly battles, it's up to you to pick the next stock image for the next battle. Well, I think I have an ok shot at winning this week. And, some of you may know that I'm horrible at picking subject matter for shoops.
So my fellow pit monkeys, I turn to you.
Any ideas or images come to mind?

Also, here's the current battle I entered if you're curious.

http://www.reddit.com/r/photoshopbattles/comments/23il5q/battle_109_dancers_via_last_weeks_winner/

Thanks for any help in advance guys!
SHOOOOOPS
...is my MUSIC as good as muh shoops?

Quote by sglover34479
You know life isn't fair when people like HB are stuck posting on a guitar forum instead of rolling in bitches and cash.
Last edited by Haunted Boy at Apr 23, 2014,
Yeah, I know. But shoops around here die out so often, I gotta get my fix somewhere, lol.
SHOOOOOPS

Quote by sglover34479
You know life isn't fair when people like HB are stuck posting on a guitar forum instead of rolling in bitches and cash.
Fair point. Fixed, lol.
SHOOOOOPS

Quote by sglover34479
that was just to be a dick
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Last edited by cha33 armstrong at Apr 23, 2014,
Quote by Haunted Boy
Fair point. Fixed, lol.

which one is yours?
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by cha33 armstrong
that was just to be a dick

lol, right on

And mine is called "A Moment in Ice"
SHOOOOOPS

Quote by sglover34479
Quote by Haunted Boy
lol, right on

And mine is called "A Moment in Ice"

Not sure, but if it's ice, shouldn't we be able to see something of the trees through the ice sculptures? other than that it's very good.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
I appreciate that man. I did add just a touch of translucency, but some of the sculpts I looked at weren't very see through either. When I tried to add some of the trees through it, it just looked too flat and thin.
SHOOOOOPS

Quote by sglover34479
Quote by Haunted Boy
I appreciate that man. I did add just a touch of translucency, but some of the sculpts I looked at weren't very see through either. When I tried to add some of the trees through it, it just looked too flat and thin.

Well, it's a job well done. Hope you win, and then you should probably try a subject that's a bit darker. like ghost towns or abandoned buldings or something. there's loads to photoshop with that stuff.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
I like that, I'll see what kind of stock comes up with that in mind. Thanks!
SHOOOOOPS

Quote by sglover34479