Hey guys,

I bought a set of locking tuners off eBay a while back, just cheap ones to see how they are. They finally arrived and I was stoked to install them, only to open them up and have a tuning post fall out of it's housing.

I have contacted the seller, but I suspect I will be told to post them back and I'll get a refund which is probably going to cost me more time, effort, and money than it's worth. So I was wondering, does GG&A have a fix for this?

Here's a picture of the problem:
Can you take a better photo, I can't tell shit from that.

Contact the seller for a replacement, they may be able to get a single replacement so you don't have to send everything back.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Sure, here's a few more photos hopefully they're a little better (I can't take photo's for shit) http://www.evernote.com/shard/s377/sh/9e653847-3ae8-4acc-a6a1-b28cbdbd7d80/56a6fa5a532898c6decda107549d3169

basically the post, gear, and the locking bit have fallen out of the main housing.
Looks rooted to me, I don't know of a fix unless you're able to open up the housing.

Definitely contact the store, if it's faulty you have a right to get a replacement.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Exact same thing happened to one of my Sperzel trim-loks i just put on my guitar. It looked liek the outer-shaft hadn't been 'crimped' to hold the inner post in place. In my case i just contacted Sperzel and they sent me a replacement, but at the extra cost of them you'd kind of expect that. Still, worth a try to set a single replacement!