Page 1 of 3
Here are a couple starting questions.

Would you lose 5 years of your life?

Take it in the ass?

Go back to highschool?

Get tattoos all over your body? Including eyes
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
go back to high school? for 5 mil? lmao ive done it for free before, yes plz
pinga
Take it in the ass? I'd do it for anything above 10k, under the condition enough lube is used.

Go back to highschool? You could think of that as a job with 1,25 M annual income. Yes, I'd do it.

Get tattoos all over your body? Including eyes Ugh, that I'd probably not, except if there was a way to remove them completely and without damaging my tissue.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Highschool.

Edit take it up the ass, its faster.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
yes, yes, yes, no

i'm actually trying to think of how much money it would take for me to take it in the ass. i'm really not sure, but i feel like 25-50 grand is about right
Quote by 457undead
Here are a couple starting questions.

Take it in the ass?

Go back to highschool?

I would lose the last 5 years of my life as they will probably suck anyway.

I would also take it in the ass, as it can't be that bad.

I would also go back to school as it would be like Billy Madison.

I wouldn't get tattoos all over because 1) Costs a lot 2) Would be permanent 3) Eyes? WTF
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
More questions.

Lose a leg?

Move to a new continent with nothing and lose contact with all of your friends and family forever?

Take a time machine back to the 1800s and stay there forever?

Murder someone?

Have amnesia?
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Go back to high school for sure...if I knew then what I know now...good lawd. The fun/grades I'd have.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
Quote by 457undead
More questions.

Lose a leg?

Move to a new continent with nothing and lose contact with all of your friends and family forever?

Murder someone?

Have amnesia?

No to all of those....

5k is really not that much.

edit: derp 5k? But yeah, even 5m wouldn't really be worth all of those.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Last edited by Nero Galon at Apr 23, 2014,
Quote by Nero Galon
No to all of those....

5k is really not that much.

it's 5 million tho
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
If anyone has any questions/answers to their own questions feel free to share
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
Last edited by 457undead at Apr 23, 2014,
I'd study programming and develop a F2P game that's sexually provocative and have a few hundred thousand little boys play it, but the catch is that they need to pay for some stuff to get the full game and they'd do it because "It's only 10 dollars mom" but with thousands of kids doing that I'd just rake in the moolah.
Quote by macashmack
I'd study programming and develop a F2P game that's sexually provocative and have a few hundred thousand little boys play it, but the catch is that they need to pay for some stuff to get the full game and they'd do it because "It's only 10 dollars mom" but with thousands of kids doing that I'd just rake in the moolah.

And I would most likely play that game :/ but there would have to be skills in the game and you would level those skills up. Like the seducing skill or talking to women skill that would come in handy in real life.
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
Quote by 457undead
If anyone has any questions/answers to their own questions feel free to share

Would you change into a beautiful butterfly?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Would you change into a beautiful butterfly?

How would I use the 5 million dollars if I was a butterfly?
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
Quote by 457undead
And I would most likely play that game :/ but there would have to be skills in the game and you would level those skills up. Like the seducing skill or talking to women skill that would come in handy in real life.

What is the highest amount you would pay?
Quote by progdude93
yes, yes, yes, no

i'm actually trying to think of how much money it would take for me to take it in the ass. i'm really not sure, but i feel like 25-50 grand is about right

Your ass is not worth 25-50 grand.

If I was getting paid to get fucked in the ass, it would go relative to dick size, I'd say small cocks start at 50 with a condom, 200 without. Lexington Steele cocks start at 500 w/ condom, and 750 without.
Last edited by severed-metal at Apr 23, 2014,
Quote by severed-metal

If I was getting paid to get fucked in the ass, it would go relative to dick size, I'd say small cocks start at 50 with a condom, 200 without. Lexington Steele cocks start at 500 w/ condom, and 750 without.

But aids/hiv
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
Quote by macashmack
Scarlet Blade?
ggg1 ggg3

most things that would take less time or energy than working for $5mil
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Yes

Take it in the ass?
Yes

Go back to highschool?
Yes

Nah
Quote by severed-metal
That's why I charge more.

Do you mean 50 dollars or 50 thousand dollars?
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
Quote by 457undead
Do you mean 50 dollars or 50 thousand dollars?

All of my prices are under a grand.
Quote by severed-metal
All of my prices are under a grand.

So you would risk getting a life threatening disease for under a grand?
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
Quote by behind_you
Scarlet Blade?

I didn't know what that was, so I looked it up. Yes, exactly like scarlet blade. Tens of millions of dollars are possible through things like that.
Quote by 457undead
More questions.

Lose a leg?

Murder someone?

Have amnesia?

I'd do all these on a double-dog dare.
Quote by 457undead
So you would risk getting a life threatening disease for under a grand?

Yeah but for an extra 150-250 dollars.
Quote by 457undead
How would I use the 5 million dollars if I was a butterfly?

OH NOOOOOOOO!!!

*flutters away sadly*
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by severed-metal

of course it's not, which is why this is purely hypothetical

it's a bit weird you've thought this through in as great detail as you have
Quote by progdude93
it's a bit weird you've thought this through in as great detail as you have

You mean those basic rules of the game? You're straight up fooling yourself. Listen, my future? It's laced with thought, perseverance, and control. Yours is laced with unfair prices and dying on the streets.
Your future is laced with liquid shit running down your leg when you find yourself no longer able to control your anus. My future will consist of a decent job, and dying with the honor of never having shit myself past infancy.
I would do any of these except for the tattoo one for $10,000 or more
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

To the pit because i don't feel like doing real life.
Quote by progdude93
Your future is laced with liquid shit running down your leg when you find yourself no longer able to control your anus. My future will consist of a decent job, and dying with the honor of never having shit myself past infancy.

Liquid shit? That's gross, but you've done too many drugs and don't have a future anyways. Don't know what job you could possibly have due to the damage you've committed to your body.

EDIT: This is getting too personal. You have your future, and I have mine but we'll all meet on the same shitty road.
Last edited by severed-metal at Apr 23, 2014,
Page 1 of 3