Hey guys,
My first thread on here. As the above suggests I have bought the extras on my Iphone but its saying I need to buy them on here aswell.. Is this right?
I don't own a mac but I think you can transfer your apps to your mac and use them on your mac .. or something like that.

Otherwise, Tab Pro on the site itself is different from the mobile app. So if you bought it there it wouldnt work on here. I have TP on the site but not on my iPhone cause I haven't made the purchase on iTunes. Though, I get TP free on here cause I've submitted a few tabs. A friend of mine torrented guitar pro and it works great, that or you could download power tab for free. Additionally, you could download GoPlayAlong cause it supports every format. Hope this all helps!
Current Gear:
New York Pro - 5 String Beaut
Some tom delonge green strat my friend made
Boss GT-6
Eden DC210XLT Metro Bass Combo 500W (if anyone else has this model and has any insight about it, do pm me)
A schoolboy went home with a pain in his stomach. “Well, sit down and eat your tea,” said his mother. “Your stomach’s hurting because it’s empty. It’ll be all right when you’re got something in it.”Shortly afterwards, his dad came in from the office, complaining of (1) a headache.“That’s because it’s empty,” said his bright (2) son. “You’d be all right if you had something in it.”