Finally Easter is over and i recived my guitar Its a 2011 Traditional with a few upgrades.

It has:
- Jess Loureiro PAF replicas
- New electronics with NOS bumblebees
- Abr-1 with brass saddles.

I didnt know what to expect with the Jess Loureiro PAF's, but they sound killer! So clear and responsive.

The guitar is in good condition.some nicks and dings, but they are just battle scars.

I am really happy with this Les Paul

Pics. Some bad, some good

love it! that is my absolute favorite LP look... black and chrome!
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by zenbone
love it! that is my absolute favorite LP look... black and chrome!

Thank you I really like the black on black
Congrats man, the black colour looks great. This probably isn't relevant, but that hardcase looks classy as hell.
Nice score!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
sweet

good to hear those JL pickups are good, they're really good value.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The black-on-black look with chrome pickup covers and vintage tuners never gets old. Excellent choice.

HNGD!
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
i always wanted to get black beauty in Black and Chrome instead of the gold hardware. That would be perfect to me
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Sexy looking beast.
2014 Gibson SG Special
Peavey Classic 30
Squier Standard Stratocaster HSS
Fender CD60CE
Fender v2 Mustang III
Roland Micro Cube
MXR M75