Hello! I just picked up some EMG 81/85 active pickups and plan on putting them into my schecter omen active 6. I called my local guitar shop and figured they could just install them for me to save the trouble of doing so but they said it would cost $140 just to take out the old ones and put in the new ones -__- I currently have the stock Seymour Duncan pickups in it and also want to salvage them so hopefully I can sell them. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the EMG pickups? Also, what would be the best way to go about taking out my current pickups so they're still sellable? Much thanks, GJ.
Quote by usgm96
Hello! I just picked up some EMG 81/85 active pickups and plan on putting them into my schecter omen active 6. I called my local guitar shop and figured they could just install them for me to save the trouble of doing so but they said it would cost $140 just to take out the old ones and put in the new ones -__- I currently have the stock Seymour Duncan pickups in it and also want to salvage them so hopefully I can sell them. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the EMG pickups? Also, what would be the best way to go about taking out my current pickups so they're still sellable? Much thanks, GJ.

Check this out http://www.emgpickups.com/top-10-wiring-diagrams and see if it helps.
I don't think its on there...it 2 pickups, one volume knob, one tone knob and a 3way switch
Have you tried YouTube? Look for installing Active pick ups and see how they do it. It might not be the same set up with the Volume and tone knobs but you might get a rough idea on what to do. Also now i have never swapped out pickups before so dont do this just yet but i imagine that both pickups go to the volume and tone knob.?.?