Page 1 of 9
Thread's probably been done before but idgaf because I wanna ask this.

Do you hold an intimidating/looked down upon appearance? If so, how often are you judged based on how you look?

While I fully support judging others based on how they look as it generally keeps us safer and more civilized as humans, I have to say it really gets annoying with me. I carry the typical douchebag look:

Long hair (although styled nicely and clean), T-shirt and jeans, early 20's, etc. I'm always given dirty looks, people don't even want to talk to me, people treat me like I'm some kind of dirtball without even talking to me. Yeah easy thing to do is change my appearance but really, I shouldn't fucking have to.

It's like, I got locked out of my dorm hall the other day and ask a girl walking by "hey I got locked out of my dorm, do you have your student card on you (needed to get into dorms, there's a scanner you hold them up to)? I need some help getting back inside"

She starts speeding up walking and is all like "No, I'm fine, thanks!" angerly looking at me like I'm some kind of rapist or something and paces off. The fuck is with this "I'm fine"? I wasn't making an offer bitch, I was asking if you could help you socially challenged twat.
Last edited by Ian_the_fox at Apr 24, 2014,
ya everyone does

edit: actually read the op

lmao

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Apr 24, 2014,
you're the socially challenged twat actually
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
yeah dude, news flash, people are going to judge you if you're an adult who still wears a diaper

anyway, this thread should be good
banned
Directed by M. Night Shyamalan
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
yes. people say "there goes that lolmnt. what a handsome & well-groomed boy."
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I walk around looking like this:

so, people usually think I'm a humorless asshole.

I prove them wrong quick enough.

EDIT: oh, just read OP. nah, **** you OP, we judge you by your posts, not your looks.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Apr 24, 2014,
Probably. There are still a lot of people that view people with tattoos as criminal scum.

EDIT 2:
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

EDIT: oh, just read OP. nah, **** you OP, we judge you by your posts, not your looks.

I would go with smug know-it-all douchebag, no offense.
Last edited by Thrill-house at Apr 24, 2014,
Yeah if you know that you have the typical douchebag look (whatever that is) then you shouldn't complain when people treat you that way.

I don't know what people think I look like but whatever
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Apr 24, 2014,
Yeah. People are always calling me handsome or sexy or hot, it really gets annoying after a while

ps shiny you look like a tvrtkovic
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Thrill-house

EDIT:
I would go with smug douchebag, no offense.

those are pretty much totally synonymous

none taken, im completely used to it lol
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

EDIT: oh, just read OP. nah, **** you OP

lmao

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Ian_the_fox
While I fully support judging others based on how they look as it generally keeps us safer and more civilized as humans, I have to say it really gets annoying with me. I carry the typical douchebag look:

Kudos to you for keeping your appearance consistent with who you are.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
I'm not a massive meat head who weighs 120kg and looks like a cloud, so as a personal trainer I lose business from teenage guys who think I can't help them. I also pick up clients that wouldn't want me to train them if I did look like that guy though so it works both ways.

I get seen as soft when I turn up on the football field because I'm not massive and wear small pads. Then I hit them
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I'm not sure why you think people are judging you based on your appearance, it's definitely your personality.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by RylanThePotato
you're the socially challenged twat actually

Quote by necrosis1193
Kudos to you for keeping your appearance consistent with who you are.

Quote by jthm_guitarist
I'm not sure why you think people are judging you based on your appearance, it's definitely your personality.

Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Apr 24, 2014,
Also Ian I'm kinda wary of talking to guys I don't know in situations like that so it might not even be anything personal if that girl is like me and maybe she just replied dumbly
cat
I get more compliments more than anything, I've got scruffy shoulder length hair which is the only thing people occasionally question, and it's always like an old man talking about the good old days, and then his wife will reassure me that my hair is fine and ladies will love it and i'm like alright yeah cheers

only people that look down on me are family, they've all got crazy expectations but i'm pretty happy to eat frozen pizza and watch movies all day
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
son you done raped that girl
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Not really as i keep my look very basic
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by guitarxo
Also Ian I'm kinda wary of talking to guys I don't know in situations like that so it might not even be anything personal if that girl is like me and maybe she just replied dumbly

nah it's never on you when the guy looks like this

Is he the one in the suit or the one that looks like a paedo?
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by lolmnt
there goes that lolmnt. what a handsome & well-groomed boy.

Nobody has ever said this.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Which one of those is Ian

I mean it doesn't really matter too much, both look shifty as anything, but just curious
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Rossenrot
Lt. Shinysides is a comely boy.

like you can comely all over him? lel see what I did
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
First off, great thread. Jesus.

I don't think my first impression is too far off what I am. People seem to find me approachable & helpful (people are pretty chatty with me at my job and people stop me for directions). I think people assume I'm a few years older and a more productive member of society than I actually am but that's about it. I don't wear high school clothes, keep a well-trimmed full beard or am clean shaven, and have a haircut somebody who is actively employed would have. More basics include showering every day, making sure your clothes are clean and not wrinkled, remembering to take off the soiled diaper, making sure your shoes are not dirty, etc.

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

You look pretty arrogant, but that's okay I have friends who look like this & they are good people. First impressions aren't always everything, although the OP is certainly making a strong case...
Quote by lolmnt
yes. people say "there goes that lolmnt. what a handsome & well-groomed boy."

Generally when you walk passed I hear them say that you're a really cool guy too and you have a lot of friends, I'm also a cool guy with a lot of friends would you like to be friends together?

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by eGraham
like you can comely all over him? lel see what I did

ew egraham you're being nasty and the internet isn't the place for that kind of talk
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Generally when you walk passed I hear them say that you're a really cool guy too and you have a lot of friends, I'm also a cool guy with a lot of friends would you like to be friends together?
haha maybe being well-groomed and nice to look at afords me a lot of friendship opportunes
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
ew egraham you're being nasty and the internet isn't the place for that kind of talkhaha maybe being well-groomed and nice to look at afords me a lot of friendship opportunes

I've heard crack is great at bringing people together.
Yeah, but I'm a cross dresser in the Texas of Canada (Alberta). Something you just gotta get used to around here.

o ya n fuk u ian
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Quote by Thrashtastic15
I've heard crack is great at bringing people together.

i wouldnt know proud2bdrugfree!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by BledGhostWhite
I'm a cross dresser Alberta.

But do you drive a truck? This part is vital.

^ I'm proud of your willpower you beautiful soul.
Quote by Baby Joel
Which one of those is Ian

I mean it doesn't really matter too much, both look shifty as anything, but just curious
I'm on the right. The one on the left is a fursuiter named Aisufox, taken when I went to Anthrocon last year.

More recent and better pic of me would be...

Except I have longer hair now, this was taken I think in January.

And yes, I shower every day. I never have body odor, and I don't shit my diapers in public (which I barely wear in public to begin with anyway).

This is all about physical appearance. People take a half-a-second look at me and pass me off as an asshole.

Should I blame them though? You have to admit it judging like this keeps us safer in every day situations. For example, you're driving down the street, come to a red light, you see a Mexican guy on the side of the road and you notice your doors are unlocked. Idk about you but I'd lock my fucking doors. I'm gonna treat that guy like he's your average car theft even if he's the most well-behaved guy on the planet.

Better to be safe than sorry.
Quote by Ian_the_fox

You look as if you're prepared for someone to punch you in the face, or someone took your candy

Have more confidence bro

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by Ian_the_fox

And yes, I shower every day. I never have body odor, and I don't shit my diapers in public (which I barely wear in public to begin with anyway).

jesus wept