Page 1 of 2
Slayer?

more like 'Gayer'

amirite?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
no one cares metal sucks

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one cares metal sucks

no u
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Ha, Anthrax were the always the band out of The Big Four that were considered the worst yet past 2000 they're the only one of them that has released albums worth listening to.
Anybody else think the drums can be compared to Avenged Sevenfolds? the "original" drummer is gone, and on the new songs the drums just seem simple as ****
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
I was hoping this band would die with its terrible guitarist
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Malchius
Wow that sounds like it was recorded with a blender.

A blender with a baby in it getting shredded Blood shakes anyone?
I tried giving Slayer a chance multiple times, but I just can't enjoy them. And apparently I'm not alone haha
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one cares metal sucks

Your hardcore level

Its over 9000
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by chammey
i'm a hardcore slayer fan but implode sucks hairy donkey balls

Are you surprised? This isn't Slayer; it's the Kerry King supporting band.

Quote by BathorySwans
Slayer is for pussies. They're a shit band and were never that good. They weren't even that brutal at the time. Ramleh came before them and was far better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6nlwO_4PDc

Get out of here, you. Ramleh is garbage.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Apr 24, 2014,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Are you surprised? This isn't Slayer; it's the Kerry King supporting band.

Get out of here, you. Ramleh is garbage.

Haha poor Slayer fan can't handle anything that is actually br00tal. If you wanna hear real garbage listen to God Hates us all. Hell if you want Garbage just listen to South of heaven.
Well the description was right about that Ramleh video, it hurt my brain. Slayer are shit as well, nothing new here.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Quote by Helloween4Ever
Well the description was right about that Ramleh video, it hurt my brain. Slayer are shit as well, nothing new here.

I actually find it quite relaxing tbh. I like listening before I go to bed helps calm my nerves. Either there were plenty of thrash bands way better than Slayer. Dark Angel, Morbid Saint, Kreator, Sodom, Destruction, Coroner, Mekong Delta, Overkill, and Voivod among others.
Their most talented member was fired and their best song writer is dead. Slayer as a band, for all intents and purposes, is dead.

They were never that good anyway. Their first 4 albums had like 1 or 2 good songs apiece, but whatever they had to pump out those good songs is gone now, and has been since the 90s.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by muffinduck01
Their most talented member was fired and their best song writer is dead. Slayer as a band, for all intents and purposes, is dead.

They were never that good anyway. Their first 4 albums had like 1 or 2 good songs apiece, but whatever they had to pump out those good songs is gone now, and has been since the 90s.

Megaman!
Quote by BathorySwans
Haha poor Slayer fan can't handle anything that is actually br00tal. If you wanna hear real garbage listen to God Hates us all. Hell if you want Garbage just listen to South of heaven.

I don't think "brutal" is the word I would use for that Ramleh stuff. It doesn't really have the speed or intensity Slayer had either, just plodding static and sequenced vocals.
Quote by Morphogenesis26
I don't think "brutal" is the word I would use for that Ramleh stuff. It doesn't really have the speed or intensity Slayer had either, just plodding static and sequenced vocals.

You must be deaf.
Yeah the song is shit but what did you expect? They're all old and the best members have left/are dead.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
This isn't Slayer; it's the Kerry King supporting band.

yep
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Apr 24, 2014,
Quote by BathorySwans
You must be deaf.

They're not even metal, that's old school industrial in the vain of Whitehouse or Throbbing Gristle.
Quote by BathorySwans
You must be deaf.

It's yelling with industrial sounds that border on droning. To compare it and Slayer is just silly.
Quote by Malchius
They're not even metal, that's old school industrial in the vain of Whitehouse or Throbbing Gristle.

Its still way better and more brutal. Don't honestly care about genres. Point is Power Electronic artist were ahead of metal in terms of brutality. Swans was ahead in terms of Heaviness.
Last edited by BathorySwans at Apr 24, 2014,
I second the vote for Shpongle
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by BathorySwans
A blender with a baby in it getting shredded Blood shakes anyone?

#leedgymemes

Page 1 of 2