Poll: Do you iron your clothes?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you iron your clothes?
Yes
40 41%
No
58 59%
Voters: 98.
Page 1 of 2
A lot of people don't iron their clothes.

"I don't have time"

"It doesn't matter"

"It doesn't make much of a difference"

Personally I do iron my clothes, having crisp clothes makes you look a lot more well maintained and feel a lot neater and cleaner.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
No, it's not 1956 and we don't have an ironing board folded up in a kitchen cabinet for the lady to iron my shirts while she's cooking meatloaf. Plus that bitch can't multitask anyway and would probably **** up dinner and my shirt.
How the hell can you leave the house without ironing your clothes lol

That's Neanderthal stuff there.
This thread is broken.

So either you iron everything (including socks and ties) or you just don't iron at all?
Bobby: Luckily I'd gone upstairs to listen to her piss so I heard her shout for me to help
I am (not) Iron Man
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Von II
This thread is broken.

So either you iron everything (including socks and ties) or you just don't iron at all?

Gotta iron your socks mate keep them #fresh

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I don't even wear the kind of clothes that look better ironed (like button up shirts), so it really doesn't matter.

My mom would do it for me on the super rare occasions that I did though (such as graduation or going to a top dollar restaurant), but that hasn't happened in years.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Yes, every night if I remember or every morning/before I go out.

I will be late to whatever to spend time making sure my shirt is ironed. because OCD.

My parents have never ironed for me because they took they didn't believe in being our maids. Same reason why I'm able to clean a house properly, diy and cook since I grew up doing it myself rather than getting mummy and daddy to take care of me.

I iron all shirts and trousers (including jeans). I don't get ironing undergarments since they aren't seen and most of my undershirts, boxers and socks are lycra blends of some kind that don't need ironing anyway.

also does anyone else find it really therapeutic to spend a few minutes slowly ironing a shirt.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
also does anyone else find it really therapeutic to spend a few minutes slowly ironing a shirt.

Nope. I despise ironing, especially shirts since they take forever.

V neck jumpers are a godsend, means I only have to iron my shirt collar.
Only shirts really ever need ironing, and that's only if they're super-creased because you rolled them up in a ball when they were wet or something stupid like that.

Waste of time.
Quote by theguitarist
Yes, every night if I remember or every morning/before I go out.

I will be late to whatever to spend time making sure my shirt is ironed. because OCD.

My parents have never ironed for me because they took they didn't believe in being our maids. Same reason why I'm able to clean a house properly, diy and cook since I grew up doing it myself rather than getting mummy and daddy to take care of me.

I iron all shirts and trousers (including jeans). I don't get ironing undergarments since they aren't seen and most of my undershirts, boxers and socks are lycra blends of some kind that don't need ironing anyway.

I've been ironing since I was age 14. None of my housemates ever iron. I do it because I love the feeling of fresh crisp clothes and ironing makes them feel brand new.

It's definitely very thereuptic to stand up doing some ironing, maybe watching some TV, working those creases out with the clean steam of the iron.

Quote by MadClownDisease
Only shirts really ever need ironing, and that's only if they're super-creased because you rolled them up in a ball when they were wet or something stupid like that.

Waste of time.

what about crease marks on jeans (especially skinny) around the knees.

or dress/suit pants that are made with thin wool prone to creasing over the course of the day from sitting and walking about constantly.

trousers aren't usually washed / dry cleaned after one use, ironing them, even a quick iron, makes them look neat and fresh.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
nope. Only my formal clothes/suits, but then again my normal clothes never seem that ****ed up that it needs to be ironed.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I've been ironing since I was age 14. None of my housemates ever iron. I do it because I love the feeling of fresh crisp clothes and ironing makes them feel brand new.

It's definitely very thereuptic to stand up doing some ironing, maybe watching some TV, working those creases out with the clean steam of the iron.

You. Come and live at my house.
Most garments do not need ironing after dear mother has washed and hung them up to dry.
Quote by MadClownDisease

I get "non-iron" shirts that I hang dry and they visibly dimple/wrinkle from hang drying.

And yes, I generally iron my clothes. It takes an extra minute to make sure you look presentable. Totally worth it, especially if you've evolved past wearing nothing but jeans and t-shirts.
Hi, I'm Peter
Last edited by Dirk Gently at Apr 24, 2014,
I love ironing but very few of my clothes (like 2 shirts out of 50) require ironing and other stuff that looks better with ironing is fine if I put a few textbooks on top. So no but I iron my friends clothes.
cat
Yes but if i cant be bothered i will hang my clothes up in the bathroom as i shower as the steam gets rid of the creases
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Yes but if i cant be bothered i will hang my clothes up in the bathroom as i shower as the steam gets rid of the creases

I'll tell ya, those steaming wrinkle-release dryers are proof that there is a benevolent god.
Hi, I'm Peter
No, doesn't really seem necessary. Then again, I'm not very observant of things like that.
It depends on what I'm going our for. If I'm out for a night on the town, then yes. But if I'm going to the shop to get milk I wouldn't bother.
Shirts and trousers for work. Thats it.

Tshirts & jeans straighten themselves out with my body heat

But i find floding clothes over a chair when i take them off keeps them in decent nick
Depends on what I'm doing, and how wrinkly the clothes are. I'm not going to bother if I'm just going grocery shopping.

If I'm just wearing a t-shirt, I don't always bother unless it is really wrinkly. Any other type of shirt gets ironed if necessary. Pants get ironed if wrinkly.
I think you have almost a Europe vs America poll going on, I currently work as an English teacher in China, and one thing you learn is that we tend to dress differently (you can usually tell where someone is from just by seeing them) and I feel like Europeans tend to have more clothes that need ironing
I cant Iron very well and since I still live at home with my mum (being 19) and work/uni means I am pretty much constantly out of the house and dont have time to do it myself my mum does it for me. The only thing I actually need ironed is my work uniform becuse I work in a classy hotel and when I went in 1 day with the same apron I had worn for 4 days in a row (apron which is worn over the top of my shirt) which had also lived in my car for the 4 days, was a bit creased my boss got awfully pissy bout it so it gets ironed a lot now. and no longer lives in my car either
I can't think of a single reason why I'd ever need to iron something in my life, except for maybe like a funeral or something.

If you can't look good with wrinkled clothes you're probs just ugly.
What a lame poll..

I iron my dress clothes (slacks, Oxfords, etc.) and do not iron my jeans, t-shirts, polo's, etc.
Only brand new dress shirts. After they've been washed and dried there's really no point because they don't get wrinkled.
Sail upon the open skies
What am I, a woman?
So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world.
~Jack Layton 1950-2011
give them a shake after washing and hang them up to dry
rarely need to iron
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
to be honest I don't even wash my clothes that often
maybe once or twice a month
¯\_()_/¯
Still waiting for the irony in this post. As for clothes, I iron them after I put them on, so that they match my figure best.
Israel is a terrorist state.
I worked in an upper class British restaurant for around 5 years while at school and uni and I had to wear a shirt, tie, black trousers and full length apron so I was ironing nearly everyday during holidays.

As far as normal clothes, I always iron shirts but only iron T-shirts that need ironed, if they don't need it I don't do it. Very rarely jeans but if they are horribly creased then I will.

Underwear and socks are pointless to iron, don't even try and argue that point.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
T shirt and jeans? No way. Dress shirts and pants? Absolutely.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Page 1 of 2