Hey Guys,
I am doing a project that involves designing a guitar aid at university and was wondering if I could have your opinions. I know nothing beats practicing with an actual guitar, but what about when your out of reach of it, in the class, office or travelling?

Anyway I have purchased numerous hand exercisers such as the Gripmaster and also a Shredneck Guitar, and was wondering if I could have your opinion on those.

I have made a 3 minute survey, so if you're interested in helping it would be great!

https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=32jl2cfOdx8W-F43Bi3lgw

Thanks.
I think they're uttery useless, especially the shredneck.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I might do the survey when I get home but for now I'll just say:

If I can't take a guitar or don't have access to one then I just don't play. If that's the case then I probably have other things to do with my time anyway.

I also agree that they're entirely useless.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Thanks for replying. Im just trying to gather people's opinions negative and positive. And with regards to the shredneck, I agree but your opinions mean more than mine for the project.
I agree with Zaphod and Steven. They are useless, if i can't practice with a guitar then i practice something else i can do without one. (Ear training, transcription, sight reading).
Fusion and jazz musician, a fan of most music.

Quote by Guthrie Govan
“If you steal from one person it's theft, and if you steal from lots of people it's research”

Quote by Chick Corea
"Only play what you hear. If you don't hear anything, don't play anything."