Page 1 of 2
I just google relaxation music
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
i rarely listen to music when i'm doing anything productive because i just end up getting distracted . i find other times for it.

doing productive things that is
massive attack
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by deadsmileyface
>relax
>study

one of these things doesn't belong! can you spot it?

don't worry i found it guys
Earth, cause that drone gets me all chill. Boards of Canada, cause it's the most chill thing ever. And then post-rock stuff like Hammock and God Is An Astronaut. And shoegaze.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Kid Cudi, movie soundtracks
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Apr 24, 2014,
Post Rock, Ambient, or real progressive house/progressive trance
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by LostLegion
Not while studying. But to relax I put on some acoustic reggae or something

Got any good acoustic reggae I can listen to?
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Lord of the Rings full symphony is what I played thrice today.

first had Ayreon Human Equation on, but that was too distracting.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Usually If I'm well-rested I'll listen to a classical station. Sometimes to get my groove on as I do my college work I'll load up the funk internet radio station on itunes. Gets me going (like some of your moms). #yoloswag
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
I listen to quite a lot of piano-centric music. Either long sonatas or piano versions of classical pieces, or even non classical pieces.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Today it was a Frankie Knuckles live set. #ripyouclassymotherfucker

RIP Godfather of house.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Bass Communion.

Recently, Bohren and Der Club of Gore.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Post-rock is perfect for when you're trying to think. Godspeed's entire discography practically wrote my essay last week or whenever that was

Otherwise: Have a Nice Life, Shlohmo, James Blake, Palms, King Krule, Whirr and Tim Hecker work well
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
Last edited by 457undead at Apr 24, 2014,
I like soundtracks. Doesn't matter what kind. I think it's because I'm used to them being in the background of whatever movie or game they're from so they easily fade into the background while I'm studying.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
I like soundtracks. Doesn't matter what kind. I think it's because I'm used to them being in the background of whatever movie or game they're from so they easily fade into the background while I'm studying.

Good point, I never thought of that.
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Post-rock is perfect for when you're trying to think. Godspeed's entire discography practically wrote my essay last week or whenever that was

Otherwise: Have a Nice Life, Shlohmo, James Blake, Palms, King Krule, Whirr and Tim Hecker work well

banned
Quote by WCPhils

I love listening to Inception's soundtrack. Working out, reading a book, laying around, playing video games, it always fits in with whatever i'm doing.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
I love listening to Inception's soundtrack. Working out, reading a book, laying around, playing video games, it always fits in with whatever i'm doing.

Yea, I love that one

Dream is Collapsing is a great workout song
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Usually some Prog Rock like Camel, King Crimson, Caravan or what have you.

Also some ambient jazz stuff like Flying Lotus, can't listen to it too closely though because I then start contemplating how he even makes music like he does.

Occasional metal if I'm in the mood, Vildhjarta, Tesseract, Tool, PTH, BTBAM etc
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Oh if we're talkin somewhat ambient soundtracks gotta go with Cliff Martinez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5r_u8oD2jo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPWcpGtoJw8

or clint mansell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYThFpzuS5A
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Page 1 of 2