Just wondering if anyone can recommend which pickups to get from tv jones for my Gretsch g5435. I have heard that these are well worth it and would be one of the best upgrades I could get for this guitar.

I play mostly rock, blues, and sometimes hard rock/metal. Thanks for any help.
Hard to say, not knowing what you want to play. But, as I recall, they have pretty good sound samples on their website...

However, whoever steered you to TV Jones pickups for your Gretsch did you a solid. Awesome pickups, and kind of the go-to for Gretsch "pupgrades."
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I play a lot of classic rock and would like a versatile, all around type pickup. There were more options than I thought on their site, just looking for someone to point me in the right direction so I can place an order. Thanks for the insight, I appreciate any help
Well, the comparison chart with explanations and samples is here:
http://tvjones.com/pickups-2/compare-all/

Judging from what you say, I'd go for something on the lower portion of the chart, like the PowerTron or PowerTron Plus, at least for the bridge. If I wanted a little bit of extra jangle, too, I'd go for a SuperTron in the neck,
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Ya know, they might also have suggestions if you drop them an email. I contacted Tesla, RailHammer, BareKnuckle, The Creamery, Rio Grande, Lollar and a bunch of other companies when I was designing some custom guitars. All of them sent back suggestions about what of their products- if any- would work for my purposes.

I have contacted them, I just like to get a larger sample size of opinions. Thanks for yours