Positive Grid Bias and Marshall MD100DFX Amp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a MG100DFX Marshall amp and I have JAMUP pro and Bias apps on my Ipad. I have purchased an Apogee Jam interface and I am not sure where to stick the output lead into my amp. As far as I can see there are three options , the actual guitar input on the amp, the CD in input or one of the inputs on the back of the amp labelled FXsend and FXreturn. Please help as I do not want to blow anything up, as you can guess I am a novice - only being playing for six months. There is also a switch labelled +4dB and -10dB by the two fx sockets - what do I select ?
Read the responses you got in your other identical thread.

Dont use your amp, sims will be 100x better.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Maybe you can demo to us, with all the switch to neutral?

Would be fun to compare these LOL virtual and real

Quote by Gusset
Positive Grid Bias and Marshall MD100DFX Amp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a MG100DFX Marshall amp and I have JAMUP pro and Bias apps on my Ipad. I have purchased an Apogee Jam interface and I am not sure where to stick the output lead into my amp. As far as I can see there are three options , the actual guitar input on the amp, the CD in input or one of the inputs on the back of the amp labelled FXsend and FXreturn. Please help as I do not want to blow anything up, as you can guess I am a novice - only being playing for six months. There is also a switch labelled +4dB and -10dB by the two fx sockets - what do I select ?