I thought this was just a steal, anyone wanna let me know their opinions on these amps or if there's anything about them I should know? I couldn't find much online about the 100
Decepticons everywhere, decepticons everywhere.
Quote by YuckFoo
I thought this was just a steal, anyone wanna let me know their opinions on these amps or if there's anything about them I should know? I couldn't find much online about the 100

That is a hell of a deal

It is one of the few Fender amps that have been made that can do heavier styles of music and still has a nice clean channel.

The cab is worth almost $1000 new the amp is worth $1200+ new
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Dunnow about the cab, but the head alone is worth more than that.
Even if you didn't like it much I'd get it for the sake of reselling it.

I'd even keep it, the blonde one turns me on.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
I didn't get the blonde. but let me tell you, going from using a shitty 100 dollar solid state m-80 to this has truly given me a persisting boner and I'm about to call my doctor
Also, I couldn't believe Guitar Center let it go for so low. But the dude working was awesome and I think he really wanted me to walk away with the amp I wanted, they knocked like 600 bucks off the final total it was awesome I'm still so giddy about it
They knocked way more than $600 off the price if you Paid $1000.

The head is $1250 and the cab is $900ish new. You got a hell of a deal
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I wonder if your salesman got fired today. Is there anything wrong with it? That is a killer deal and the Supersonic is a sweet amp, I'd keep it if I were you. Happy new amp day! Upgrades dont get much steeper than you just pulled off.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
^ that's seriously a hell of a salesman, I want one like that here too.
**** the presumptuous assholes who are cool because "martin payed them to attend a course about how they make their guitars" and similar shit...
Quote by YuckFoo
I didn't get the blonde.
Alright well I think it's down to preference, some people do prefer dark haired girls colored amps to blondes.

And yeah, we still want da pics and da clips and a review if you can manage to stop playing the thing for an hour or so
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola
Last edited by Spambot_2 at Apr 25, 2014,
Quote by YuckFoo
I didn't get the blonde. but let me tell you, going from using a shitty 100 dollar solid state m-80 to this has truly given me a persisting boner and I'm about to call my doctor

nice score
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Oh you guys want some pics? Here is the amp at my bands jamspot and the second photo is like half of my pedalboard and the couch from our jamspace.

Also, this is the band I'm in but were changing our name to Mother Leper or Mother Libra

www.bambislaughter.bandcamp.com
Attachments:
image.jpeg
image (1).jpeg
Awwwwww that's a sweeeeeeet amp.
Congrats man!!

And I think you got the right one, judging from the song :P
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola
Freeert freeeer! (That was a whistle btw) Sexy frickin' Jazzmaster!
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Thank you! I've never been more in love with a guitar. And it has a mastery bridge so I can pretty much fling it around by the trem bar and it stays in tune haha
Holy shit dude.

You just made an incredible score.
I'm always screwing with my rig. Muh chilluns:
Warmoth NRFR strat JB/Jazz
Mesa Boogie Royal Atlantic, Diezel 2x12
Turbo tuner, J Cantrell wah, Alesis 3630
Green Rhino, Wampler Velvet, Strymon ElCap/Lex, Phase 45
so jelly

that's an incredible deal
Guitars:
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Gretsch G5120