I want to know how to post pictures that show up with the message. Mine shows up as a link to a picture.
Go to advanced, select "insert image" and copy and paste the link of the image you want from whatever source it's from into the format box.

Easy.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Quote by ProgFripp74
Go to advanced, select "insert image" and copy and paste the link of the image you want from whatever source it's from into the format box.

Easy.

you'd think that...
and it literally worked for me till today... but..

wtf forums wtf.
Sometimes you need to either go to the page the image is on or click full size image (if you're using google images for your pics which I assume you are).

It has to be the image location you copy and paste.

Also sometimes links just don't work, use the preview post section to check if they do, ways of the forums bro, sorry.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
I can't upload images. Or, I did kinda once, but can't do it again...

I tried to post an image. I hit "manage attachments" and uploaded two images. They showed as attachments. I couldn't figure out how to include them as pictures rather than links, so I canceled the post.

I'm trying to test it again here, but now I'm getting upload errors on the same images.

I uploaded an image to my profile but it shows as a broken image.
Apparently, you can't upload the same image twice. Even if you never used it the first time.

Do I have access to images I've already uploaded? They aren't in my profile, as far as I can tell. In another forum that looks identical, I can select images I've already uploaded in "manage attachments", but I see no way to do that here.

So, for example, how would I re-use the image I posted above?
In order for the picture to work it needs to have an extension at the end of it such as .jpg or .png etc. don't think you can add the jpg or the png to the end of it, you need to find the true source of the picture.
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
upload your picture here: http://tinypic.com/index.php

copy the result that's labeled "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" and paste it into your post. i did this to my avatar below. if you quote my post, you'll see what it should look like.

i don't know why i feel so dry