so yeah... been kinda bored.
any games you guys would suggest to check...

i've checked almost all the "top lists" on google n stuff..
and im not at all interested in the games theyre mentioning..
stuff like.. Valkyria Chronicles, Papa & Yo, Journey, NiNo Kuni, Little Big Planet and etc keep popping up... and honestly, its not my thing...

can anyone suggest anything for someone who like sports, shooting and stuff like GTA, Heavy Rain, n etc...

yes, i do want the game to be visually appealing.. im a very "casual" player, and do care about the aesthetics unlike hardcore gamers. and also something with a cool story??
I haven't played games since PSX, but my favourite was Metal Gear and heard it's pretty solid (lol) on PS3 as well.
Quote by MetalMullet
I haven't played games since PSX, but my favourite was Metal Gear and heard it's pretty solid (lol) on PS3 as well.

ahhhh psx... good ol' days... tony hawks pro skater 3... wwf smackdown... the good need for speed.. the world was all right back then

never actually played MGS... whats it about...

also Assassins creed... dont know what thats all about either.. but i have a feeling i might not like AC, so never tried...
I think it's pretty obvious what my favourite PS3 games are...
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Quote by soundgarden1986
its about this

hahahahaha

chev311e, had resistance 2... absolutely HATED the graphics..
just couldnt get over it, got it exchanged.
^ Really? I thought they were fine. I mean, it's not really about the graphics anyways, just awesome gameplay. R3 had much better graphics if that's what you're looking for.