i recently bought a W-60 from japan, was made in the late 70s.

won't see it for a couple weeks with shipping and my being out on biz.

crazy braz laminate back and sides, solid spruce top, nice inlay work.

i realize the risk i'm taking puts me in certifiable status.

just felt it was worth the risk.
It arrived but sadly I'm out of town until Monday.

The one time ems/usps actually moved something fast. .. and I'm out of town..

Buddy if you do get certified, be sure to send the Gat to me. I'll take real good care of it. Cheers
wow awesome
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
WOW! that's sweet looking greg.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
OK, the floor shots could have really done without the fan in the pictures.

But, I know all too well what a PITA it would have been to move that big, heavy, beast, of an appliance.

All the foregoing notwithstanding, Happy New Guitar Day.
Quote by kurtlives91
Cool D-35 esque guitar

Like the toner in the top lacquer for that vintagey look
It's from the "Martin lawsuit era". I'm pretty sure a few Japanese companies got sued over, "looks like a D-35, er, maybe a D-28....". You get the idea.

I had a "Crown" at the time, which of course, looked like a D-28...
thanks everyone!

Quote by Captaincranky
OK, the floor shots could have really done without the fan in the pictures.

holy crap i've been looking for that fan for weeks.

thanks, every time i look that direction i'm seduced by the morris.