Page 1 of 2
So I get back from a night out and hop on the elevator to my floor. Now there's always drunk people wandering around where I live, but this time I get on the elevator it's different. A guy and girl are already on the elevator when it comes down, so I expected them to come out. But instead they stay on so I'm like **** it I'm getting on. The girl is in tears and yelling at the guy about something. So I hit the button to my floor and just chill there pretending to look at my phone while she yells and cries the whole time, also telling him 'not to touch her' a couple of times. It was really uncomfortable, and I was sort of tempted to say something, but I just didn't want to get involved and possibly get in a sticky situation on the elevator. So anyways I didn't say anything and just got off at my floor, and they still hadn't even selected a floor to go to, so idk what the hell was going on.

But now I sort of feel bad that I didn't intervene. It didn't seem like he was trying to do any harm to her, but I of course had no idea of the situation. Anyways, what would you have done in the situation?
I'd have put my arms around them both and said 'ladies, ladies, there's no reason I can't love you both. now how about we stop yelling at eachother and get to some lovin'? '

oh yeah it would work
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
i've been in situations like this before.. unless you see actual violence, i wouldn't (and didn't) intervene. but if he so much as grabs her arm or whatever and she says he's hurting her, then that's when i'd say something
Quote by behind_you
'about something'

pls details

I really don't even know. Something about him being mad or something.

^ Yea it wasn't violent. Just like he was sort of holding on to her and she was like ' i don't want you to touch me'. But she was also crying..
Last edited by chev311e at Apr 26, 2014,
Quote by chev311e

^ Yea it wasn't violent. Just like he was sort of holding on to her and she was like ' i don't want you to touch me'. But she was also crying..

Should have politely asked him to back away.

If she got pissy with you, let it go. It's nothing.

If he refused and she wanted him to let go, you stomp his ass
ayy lmao
it's difficult to tell when it's just drama or something actually bad, so i don't step in unless i see real cause to suspect something bad
Quote by chev311e

This could really mean anything

I doubt it's as bad as this thread makes it out to be, though. Could just be relationship trouble.
ggg1 ggg3

She was probably mad at him because he smiled at a waitress or something, bitches be crazy like that
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by chev311e

That's more of a warning than anything.

You're a good person to care about this. I'm sure it will end up being fine.
Today I saw two upper class looking Brits (m & f) screaming at each other outside my house and then she picked up a brick and slammed it through his windscreen. Pretty crazy
Quote by progdude93
i've been in situations like this before.. unless you see actual violence, i wouldn't (and didn't) intervene. but if he so much as grabs her arm or whatever and she says he's hurting her, then that's when i'd say something

So it can't be the other way around? Like the chick's getting violent? You fukin sexist.
Should've double pen'ed her
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by MetalMullet
So it can't be the other way around? Like the chick's getting violent? You fukin sexist.

Lol.

You never hear someone say 'you hit like a boy' do you?

It's because girls are weak. Not like they can do any real damage.
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie
Lol.

You never hear someone say 'you hit like a boy' do you?

It's because girls are weak. Not like they can do any real damage.

lol my roommate's ex was a bipolar black belt, and she hit like a champ
Quote by progdude93
lol my roommate's ex was a bipolar black belt, and she hit like a champ

I was mostly kidding.

Mostly.
ayy lmao
I'd think its none of my business and carry on unless it gets physical.
I certainly wouldn't like some know-it-all stranger to jump in if I'm arguing with someone.
Never seen a drunk couple fight? Anything you might have done would have made things worse. If it was me I would have just went on a different one or take the stairs. As much as I love being drunk I can't stand being around other drunk people.
Good job TS that poor is girl is now being raped.

You could've got in on some of that poon if you'd just said something.
You can rest easy knowing the problem wasn't anything even remotely serious; women like to find reasons to bitch about the dumbest things.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
They probably just broke up or something. No need to get all worried over it
Sail upon the open skies
drunk people cry and have stupid arguments all the time
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Probably just got off on the wrong floor.
Women.
Such drama queens, mmmiright fellas?

I'm sorry ladies I am not sexist pls hook me up wit dem digits.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Crazy thing just happened. I got out of a movie and was waiting for the light to change so I could cross the street. This girl was clearly upset and was walking away when this guys tried to get her to stand still and possibly talk to him. I didn't know what they were saying because they're asian. Everyone else just went about as if it nothing happened. I walked into the burger king across the street for some fries.
What kind of fries? Regular fries or satisfries?
Quote by snipelfritz

Or waffle fries. Wait, does Burger King sell waffle fries?
Quote by snipelfritz

Well I guess they're really chips. I'm not sure where Australians stand on the whole fries/chips debate. And it was really a Hungry Jacks. That's the name Burger King operates under here.
why would you feel bad about it? it is none of your business and if you tried to make it your business, at least one of them would have been like wtf is this guy a marriage counselor or something?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
physical violence: step in
but if they're just arguing then one of them might hit you
cat
If there was physical danger, step in. But drunk argument? I'm not getting involved.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Extra Ordinary
Well I guess they're really chips. I'm not sure where Australians stand on the whole fries/chips debate. And it was really a Hungry Jacks. That's the name Burger King operates under here.

Chips.
Quote by lolmnt
If there was physical danger, step in. But drunk argument? I'm not getting involved.

stop copying meeeeeeee
cat
Page 1 of 2