Hi,

Does anyone know what happened to that site? I logged on over there using a username from 13 years ago and everything was completely different. The forums were all gone and I couldn't see anything I had ever posted! Anyone around here former users of Guitartabs.cc?

-iwishyoupeace
man from the sounds of it I should really check out Guitartabs.cc
I have no sig, and neither do I want one.
Quote by LostLegion
It might've been shut down back in 2006 because of all the copyright issues with tabs.

UG must have a slick legal team
Quote by iwishyoupeace
UG must have a slick legal team

They're Russian so they probably just blackmailed them.

(jk plz dont ban me)
who cares?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

UG's servers aren't american or is basically anything associated with ug, so that law the US passed doesn't apply to them.

Basically the way I understood it back when this was controversial and all.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
UG's servers aren't american or is basically anything associated with ug, so that law the US passed doesn't apply to them.

Basically the way I understood it back when this was controversial and all.

Apparently according to wikipedia, take that as you will, UG pays publisher fees and the other site didn't.