Page 1 of 2
Or any take out really? I feel really greedy if I get a chinese or pizza all to myself, especially a pizza. I feel like I need to eat it with someone else and make it some sort of communal occasion otherwise I'm just being a lazy slob.

EDITED
Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Apr 27, 2014,
Pizzas aren't Chinese
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Or any take out really? I feel really greedy if I get a chinese all to myself, especially a pizza. I feel like I need to eat it with someone else and make it some sort of communal occasion otherwise I'm just being a lazy slob.

Why? You want pizza. And they come in pizza-s. It's a common way to serve it. Either go to a place and grab a slice (cuz they dont deliver those), or order a pizza, and save the rest for later.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
In fact, I'm ordering a pizza too cuz this thread got me in the mood. I'm getting four, and eating all of them. I will drink Mountain Dew and wipe my face with a turkey.
Quote by Overlord
Why would I with pizza? They're individual meals, not always for sharing.

If it was like a silly extra large one and I ate it all in one sitting on my own, then I might feel slightly guilty, but not cause I didn't share but because it seems unhealthy.

I generally get a large pizza, eat two thirds of it and then eat the rest the next day for lunch/breakfast, but I only have pizza maybe once a month and it's only take-away pizza about once every three months, so it's not too unhealthy.
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Batch please. I've eaten 20 chicken mcnuggets on my own and you feel guilty.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
No way. Leftover pizza is a perfect breakfast.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
no, because social norms are stupid.

just kidding. did that make you cringe? if it did im sorry.

I just buy like 2 pizzas carry out . They think im heading to my own party but im not lol.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I only get post-eating guilt when I eat a big bag of doritos in a silly amount of time and have an uncomfortable experience on the bog the next day,
Quote by snipelfritz
No way. Leftover pizza is a perfect breakfast.

as part of a healthy balanced diet
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Nah. With food like that I always eat my fill that night and then eat the rest the next day or the day after if I ordered a lot.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by Hydra150
as part of a healthy balanced diet

I told you, we should get fat.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I think it may be because Domino's is so expensive and it only feeds me for Dinner/Breakfast and is unhealthy rather than something you can make yourself like a nice stir fry which isn't as unhealthy and is much cheapter.
I feel guilty about most things I stick in my mouth
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Not at all. I'd feel bad if I did it several times a week, but I don't see a problem with doing it a few times a month.
I don't feel guilty. I usually only feel bad if I manage to eat it all but still want another slice.

If it's like, a pretty big pizza though that's probably intended for more than one person, I probably would feel shitty but I tend to just stick to 9", unless wherever I get it from happens to have a worthwhile 'deal' on big ones.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
No, pizza has all the food groups in it. In fact you shouldn't feel guilty for living solely on pizza.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Why would that make anyone feel guilty

right?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
eat it with your face bro.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
I'd probably feel guilty if I ate it all in one sitting
but having leftovers is always good
¯\_()_/¯
pizza is the greatest things since sex, nobody should feel ashamed for thoroughly indulging in its greatness
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
pizza is the greatest things since sex, nobody should feel ashamed for thoroughly indulging in its greatness

I remember when sex first came around, it was like whoa
Quote by Overlord
We'll if you're happy with you, and your appearance then go ham on some tasty pizza. If you feel like a slob maybe you're not happy with yourself, or hell your more likely to just be over thinking it.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Well I usually only buy family size 2 feet wide ****ing humongous pizzas with like an inch high layer of meat and shit and share with my family, so yeah I guess eating one of those would make me feel like a slob. But seriously if I'm eating by myself I'd rather buy food that was meant for one person, like a kebab.
Eating a pizza wearing jogging pants and a shabby shirt on a (Sun)day while you haven't done anything productive at all that day while you really had to / intended to do while you're lying on the couch while watching Jersey/Geordie Shore or The Valleys to make you still feel sophisticated and valuable to society are the best evenings ever. ESPECIALLY on your own!
Page 1 of 2