Budget - I'd like to keep it to 600$ or less

Genres - I like to play music that requires a good bit of gain/distortion (Thrash, speed metal, classic rock etc.). A brilliant clean tone is not necessary.

New or Used - I'd prefer new because you never know how people have treated their gear but if I see a deal I'd consider it.

Home or Gig - Just playing in my room and jamming in the garage maybe with a drummer.

Closest City - I live in Louisiana. zip is 70079. New Orleans area.

Current Gear - My guitar is a BC Rich Trace Warbeast TWBSTO. Stock pickups.

Thank you for anyone that can help! Like I said, I don't want a big stack I just want it to be one piece aka a combo amp.
JSX's can be had for less than $600. Cleans are great, crunch will do your classic rock, ultra channel handles all else.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
http://neworleans.craigslist.org/msg/4425740438.html The JSX (preferably) or Blue Voodoo
http://batonrouge.craigslist.org/msg/4441624859.html See if he'll take 600 for the Jet City and Avatar

I know those aren't combos, but they would serve you well
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
Alright guys thanks. I am most interested in the 5150 2x12 that thing sounds sickening from what I can tell on YouTube. I'm gonna see if my guitar center has one that I can try, and I'm gonna try all the other amps that were posted.
Quote by diabolical
Blue Voodoo is also great choice, they run dirt cheap used.

no. i own one modded it and the OD isn't great at all. decent cleans and nice reverb. i have it stored in a closet ATM. and i pulled the tubes out for another amp.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I am blown away that this thread isn't spammed up with Jet City recs.

I will anyway. A Jet City 50W combo would be an excellent choice. Way under budget if you find a good deal used too. Sometimes they go on sale crazy cheap too.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Well I went to guitar center and their selection was pretty limited but I tried out a Marshall 40dsl or whatever it's called and it sounded terrible. I tried a peavey 6505+ first though and I wanted to stop there but I went ahead and tried every single amp in the store and the 6505+ (used for 400$) was the best. I'm gonna buy one after I buy my amp for the electric drums. I'm gonna sell my line 6 hoping to get maybe 150$ for it so that'll help.
Quote by trashedlostfdup
no. i own one modded it and the OD isn't great at all. decent cleans and nice reverb. i have it stored in a closet ATM. and i pulled the tubes out for another amp.

I remember trying a few of these out and they sounded really good, kinda bitey, akin to Krank but not as bad...maybe it was the original head as they had many variations.
The 6505+ is a great choice. Go for it.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by diabolical
I remember trying a few of these out and they sounded really good, kinda bitey, akin to Krank but not as bad...maybe it was the original head as they had many variations.

i have the original one. the blue 120 watt one. i even threw JJ's in it everywhere. and the mod did a lot of good, but not quite enough. i am considering modding it more, with a depth control and maybe alter the treble a bit, but i would need some guidance by somebody.

it did have really nice cleans and reverb though. and was pedal friendly (i used a TS with the gain channel) just the gain channel lacking some balls.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/