After the piano part, the strat comes in, who plays that part?

Who plays the humbucker 2nd solo after that?

Ed King or Gaines?
My Gear:
-Fender American 1962 Stratocaster Reissue
-1984 Marshall JCM 800 2204
-Ibanez Wh-10 Original
-Boss DS-2 Distortion
-Boss CE-5 Chorus
Quote by angusfan16
It's actually me

This.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by angusfan16
It's actually me

Yeah, can confirm.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Gaines wasn't on second helping so it must have been Anusfan.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
pretty sure Ed King played a strat. If that helps
give yourself over to absolute pleasure
Ed, Edd, n Eddy.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
taco
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

whichever one played a strat
"Then I saw that there was a way to hell, even from the gates of heaven."
-John Bunyan
Quote by Chris3235
angusfan played the solo but I actually wrote it.

I taught Chris how to play in a cottage in the woods, so I influenced it.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
I was a downtown cop that was working on a racketeering case. guitarist5477's parents were working as undercover operatives. They infiltrated the crime mob's ranks by pretending to be interested in opening an olive oil business to launder the gang's money.

On the night of July 4th, 1989 in my brashness I sent them an urgent letter. This letter was never received. The boss caught wind of who they were; he tortured them brutally to death.

I thought nothing good might ever come from this matter. But life has a way of turning even the most horrible of missteps into something beautiful and delicate.

The emotional distress caused to their little boy gave him the inspiration to become the most emotive guitarist since Robert Johnson, and the greatest guitar teacher this side of Tom Hess.
Quote by whywefight
I was a downtown cop that was working on a racketeering case. guitarist5477's parents were working as undercover operatives. They infiltrated the crime mob's ranks by pretending to be interested in opening an olive oil business to launder the gang's money.

On the night of July 4th, 1989 in my brashness I sent them an urgent letter. This letter was never received. The boss caught wind of who they were; he tortured them brutally to death.

I thought nothing good might ever come from this matter. But life has a way of turning even the most horrible of missteps into something beautiful and delicate.

The emotional distress caused to their little boy gave him the inspiration to become the most emotive guitarist since Robert Johnson, and the greatest guitar teacher this side of Tom Hess.

hey wait a....
Attachments:
Screen shot 2014-04-27 at 9.26.30 PM.png
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."