Hey, what's up guys. I haven't been on UG in a long time and figured I'd come back by throwing some new gear at your face. No idea if any remembers me or who's still around but I'll shut up and post the pics already.

Herrrrrro, Series 2 Single Recto! It's funny how things come full circle. The very first tube amp I was so set on buying in high school was the Single Recto but I ended up getting something else. I've been through a ton of amps over the years, including a Dual and Triple Recto at one point.

The Stiletto has been my main amp for the past 3-4 years now but wanted to add something new to the mix. Randomly came across a studio in the area selling this and snagged it immediately. I actually prefer the Single over the Dual and Triple, so I'm glad I found this. Except, now it has re-ignited GAS and I'm thinking about picking up a Road King. I have no reason to sell the Stiletto, don't plan on selling it, but if I can have both amps in one it'd be the Road King. The only setback is I like simple. The Road King has way too many options. So, I'll either mess with these for a while or get antsy and pick up a Road King.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy! Should be fun getting back into things on UG again.
Mmmmmm Mesa...
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
I think I recognise you unless someone else who also posts in the pit has that dream theater avatar? Haven't seen it in a long time so might be you.

Welcome back anyway
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Welcome back and
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
nice single rec

hnad.

a road king is pretty top of the line there man, i don't know if you'd need another mesa after a road king
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Long time no see

HNAD, definitely my favorite of the Rectos!
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
Thanks everyone!

ProgFripp74 - I only occasionally lurked in the pit but never posted there. Most likely thinking of someone else but I'll take their credit lol.

gumbilicious - The Road King seems to have more options than I'd even know/want to make use of. Even though it has more tubes than I'd really want to deal with, I really like the possibilities of being able to mix and match preamp and poweramp sections. And a 9 button footswitch? That thing better make me sandwiches on stage, too.
wow awesome

welcome back
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Never spoke to you, but seen you post. Welcome back!

Dat Mesa. <3
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Well if you're back get posting, we need more people in the pit, so many people have left or don't post much
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777

Quote by Crofty89

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Quote by ProgFripp74
Well if you're back get posting, we need more people in the pit, so many people have left or don't post much

I can get drunk and post in the pit?
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Quote by Carrot
I can get drunk and post in the pit?

Please no, drunk threads are the worst
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777

Quote by Crofty89