If you could be one superhero starting tomorrow morning, who would you be?

Page 1 of 3
If you woke up tomorrow morning and had the option to choose to be any superhero, who would you be? You'd still look like yourself, but you would have all the abilities/powers that superhero has.

I'd personally be the Hulk. Who wouldn't want to transform into a green monster when they're pissed?
Quote by behind_you
Clark Kent

I would have a job and a suit

Didn't he work as a journalist?
Green Arrow
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

THE AMAZING TURBO KITTY!!!

I mean the flash.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by chookiecookie
Agent 47.

If you know who he is, you know why

He's an anti-hero though.

Agent 47 is not a superhero, unless you count that "instinct" stuff, but I don't think that counts. That's like calling a cheat guide a power.
Quote by Jimjambanx
Agent 47 is not a superhero, unless you count that "instinct" stuff, but I don't think that counts. That's like calling a cheat guide a power.

When you're a genetically modified superhuman the world only knows of in rumor and urban myth, you're a superhero.

Like I said tho, he's more of an anti-hero
ayy lmao
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Probably Spiderman

What a waste of an option. Spiderman would get his ass kicked by almost every other superhero.
well-adjusted man
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Probably Spiderman or Nightcrawler.

you obviously didn't watch that video i posted
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Gangbang the Backgammon Bankster.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by That Old Geezer
Whoever can turn invisible.

Invisibility, huh? Wonder what you would do with that.
Quote by WCPhils
captain hindsight

but don't you have any idea what a curse it is to have perfect 20/20 hindsight?
Quote by whywefight
but don't you have any idea what a curse it is to have perfect 20/20 hindsight?

But I don't know which superhero to pick and if I pick him I will then know....
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Granata
Invisibility, huh? Wonder what you would do with that.

Steal shit probably, it would be too hard to resist
Quote by That Old Geezer
Steal shit probably, it would be too hard to resist

So much you could do with invisibility. I'd sit in a classroom and just start erasing everything the professor is writing on the board.
Quote by Granata
So much you could do with invisibility. I'd sit in a classroom and just start erasing everything the professor is writing on the board.

Well yeah
I mean hell the stuff I would steal would take a week and then the rest of my life would just be fun as hell.

Would definitely follow friends around and scare them, doors slamming, things falling over, various sounds.

Would be nice to sit in at random colleges though just to learn, people watch in a entirely different way, the possibilities are endless with invisibility.

Edit: ^ Is that an actual superhero or a parody or what?
Quote by Granata
I'd personally be the Hulk. Who wouldn't want to transform into a green monster when they're pissed?

That's the lamest superhero to pick. There's nothing cool about being a big green angry monster. Nealy every other superhero has the same powers as him and can maintain their composure and skin colour.
If he were the hulk though he would get pretty mad at that statement and proceed to throw you through a brick wall.
Quote by That Old Geezer
If he were the hulk though he would get pretty mad at that statement and proceed to throw you through a brick wall.

Then I'd use my super unoriginal power of invincibility to not get hurt.
Ron Jeremy, I'd use my super dick to super sex womenz
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Quote by That Old Geezer
^ Your powers from being captain hindsight showed that you should change your power huh?

Yes, but they also showed me who I should've picked, and that was a monster dick.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Quote by metal4eva_22
Dr. Manhattan.

This.

I wouldn't be kind and work on war-ending physics projects, though. I'd pretty much go Old Testament all up in this bitch.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
That's the lamest superhero to pick. There's nothing cool about being a big green angry monster. Nealy every other superhero has the same powers as him and can maintain their composure and skin colour.

Have you seen his appearance though? I would find a big green dude more intimidating than a guy with a cape and an "S" in the middle of his chest.
minterman22

#rip

Page 1 of 3