Hey guys, I have always wonder are there any guitar brand of specific model that has a fender alike neck?
Fender? G&L?
Gear:
Jackson Dinky (JB+59) > TC Polytune Noir > TS808 clone > DOD 250 > Modded RAT > CH-1 > GE-7 > TC Flashback > Plexi Clone
Squier?
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
My Cort has a very Tele like neck. But seriously just get a Fender. The lower end used ones aren't a lot of money.

Also FYI to this whole forum:
Advise- v. To bring to the attention of someone or offer suggestion to the best course of action
Advice- n. guidance or recommendations based on past experience.

Sorry, this just pisses me off. The two are not interchangeable.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
probably a lot of them do.. just gotta play em and find em...

and on a side note, if its something you wanna buy.. maybe consider getting one made by a good luthier... for the price of a fender you'd be getting a much better axe tailored to ur needs.
Quote by The SoundGuy
probably a lot of them do.. just gotta play em and find em...

and on a side note, if its something you wanna buy.. maybe consider getting one made by a good luthier... for the price of a fender you'd be getting a much better axe tailored to ur needs.

That only counts for the tip-top pricey Fenders. Good luck getting a luthier to do a complete custom build for the $1100 like an American Standard. I won't even mention cheaper models.
Quote by Soccerguy
That only counts for the tip-top pricey Fenders. Good luck getting a luthier to do a complete custom build for the $1100 like an American Standard. I won't even mention cheaper models.

i know one who can get you a better guitar than that for about 700 quid or so... but unfortunately, its not fender-like... more kinda ibanez stuff/superstrat stuff.. but they do feel and play quite nice

EDIT: but yeah unless you do actually know what you want, its better getting one off the shelf... just saves a lot of hassle.
what type of fender neck? fender does a bunch.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
charvel and music man probably has better necks, similar feel, but with a flatter radius. warmoth? g and L. ...most strat clones?
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)