Hi Everybody!

Im a beginner bass player... and I have a great teacher overhere in my country... Im learning a lot. But when Im not playing the bass I go to school... Im in my second year of my study but after the summer Im going on a study exchange in Dublin. So I won't be able to keep the same teacher that I had here. Do you have any idea how I can find a good teacher in Dublin so I still can take lessons? And how to find a good teacher with a passion for bass

Thanks
Last edited by JustJenn88 at Apr 28, 2014,
http://www.rgt.org/tutors/tutors-non-uk.php

if you scroll down to ireland there, there are a bunch. No idea what they're like, though.

if you're coming during the period january 1st through december 31st I'd bring an umbrella

dublin's probably a little better for rain, being in the east, but the weather's still horrendous
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Haha Thanks will check that out

O and Im used to rainy weather Im from the Netherlands...

Dublin in the east might be slightly better than the netherlands for that. But less sun too, i'd say. Expect it to be a bit worse. I've never been to the netherlands but I think its climate is broadly similar to southern england, which is a bit better than ireland.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?