Page 1 of 2
Like even if it's just for a few days. Like without even telling anyone you're going. Just kinda disappear for a few days, until you run out of money. Maybe wander around on foot or hop trains like a hobo. That kinda lifestyle has always interested me, don't know if I'd ever actually try it though.
¯\_()_/¯
TS gonna be dead in like a week
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I thought about doing it when I lived in London, and then I realised I'd have gotten stabbed in only a few hours and bled out in some gutter in Brixton.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
If you want an adventure, it helps to prepare. I know it may sounds 'romantic' to be shit-out-of-luck when you're sheltered, but it's not. This is the first thing you'll learn on any adventure.

Try hitchiking one summer. But carry a knife with you. And nice clothes so people will be more likely to pick you up (but be weary of someone trying to rape you). And save up some money or dehydrate some food to pack so you're not just some hungry kid stuck out in the middle of nowhere. Read up on the best places to crash in different towns. Never just 'wander off for a couple of days without telling anyone'

Also if you're feeling this way, you may enjoy reading books like Into the Wild or Walden
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I wen't backpacking in Australia with almost no plan of where to go. I only knew where i would start and where i would end 4 months later. That's more then enough adventure for me
The thought has crossed my mind once or twice but it would be more that I'd just buy a plane ticket to some place without really planning a holiday and try to make the most of it.
Kinda. I have wanted just to leave the country for a couple of weeks. Go to London and just get away from everything.

I like London.
Yeah I turned 18 got a job left and never came back it was pretty easy.
Whats goes around must come down
Quote by cha33 armstrong
#cuntithread

Couldn't we lay off this a bit? He's not that bad. He could be Phillip_Pepper, after all.

OT:
No, not in that sense. I've left for school and such. But I wasn't just bumming around until I ran out of cash, obviously.
I used to, like just about any teen, but then I realized that home is nice and not having a home is not nice
ggg1 ggg3

you can have an equally fulfilling adventure without freaking out your friends and family, who would probably assume you've been kidnapped, killed, or seriously injured in a random place...
Yes, when I was younger if I got kicked out of the house, as the ultimate **** you I'd get as far away from home as my money would take me.

Last time I was like 17, after 3 days I was out of money and a 4 hour driver away from home, I had to have my dad come get me.

I was an idiot.

I did nearly the same about a year later, but it was more planned and I was an adult.
I also lived alone for a short period.
Last edited by stratkat at Apr 28, 2014,
i live alone. it's wonderful. and it's also made me respect and appreciate my parents far more than i previously did.

i ran away once when i was 10. i got like 4 miles but didn't have any extra clothes or money, realized it was a poor effort, and ran back to get my shit together. but when i got home, my grandma made me a sandwich and asked me if i had a good time playing and i just said yes and ate the sandwich
Quote by deadsmileyface
let this be a lesson to all you kids out there, just eat the sandwich

But what if I don't want the sandwich?
What if I'm tired of being spoon fed the same PB&J sandwich everyday?
What if for once in my life I'd rather make my own damn salami sandwich?
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by CaptainCanti
Like even if it's just for a few days. Like without even telling anyone you're going. Just kinda disappear for a few days, until you run out of money. Maybe wander around on foot or hop trains like a hobo. That kinda lifestyle has always interested me, don't know if I'd ever actually try it though.

there's the 12 year old high school girl again....
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
there's the 12 year old high school girl again....

Go squid yourself.
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by CaptainCanti
im sure there's a MCR song about it. Why don't you go find it and love it and tell us all about how it's about you because you relate to it and stuff.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
im sure there's a MCR song about it. Why don't you go find it and love it and tell us all about how it's about you because you relate to it and stuff.

tbh there actually is
can't be bothered to write about it though
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by CaptainCanti
Go squid yourself.

I don't love you, like I did.......yesterday
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
I don't love you, like I squid.......yesterday

ftfy
¯\_()_/¯
I went to Sydney for a few days without telling anyone. Then again, there was no on to tell because my family is on the other side of the planet and my friends already left for their semester break. I was alone to begin with.
I have gone off spontaneously. But I've always wanted to do it with no phone and computer, like you said without telling anyone.

And people, hostels. You can get a bed for like $50 a week at a nice one. Homelessness is having no where to sleep; regardless of what the term suggests, home ownership is not a must.
I ran away from home when I was 12, the age you are now TS. My dad found me in the backyard of my granddad. I 'squid' you not (Did I use that correctly?)
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I have gone off spontaneously. But I've always wanted to do it with no phone and computer, like you said without telling anyone.

And people, hostels. You can get a bed for like $50 a week at a nice one. Homelessness is having no where to sleep; regardless of what the term suggests, home ownership is not a must.

I guess if you consider rundown motels nice, I doubt you could even get one of those for $50 a week in the US
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
I ran away from home when I was 12, the age you are now TS. My dad found me in the backyard of my granddad. I 'squid' you not (Did I use that correctly?)

I'm 16 tho
¯\_()_/¯
Yes. I ran out of money and experienced a deep, life-changing level of hunger.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

There's a definite culture difference between your area and the US though. In the US, you'd be lucky to find a hotel room for $50/night that isn't filled with roaches.

Plus, no one will employ a kid who is 16 and ran away from home; to an employer, that's just asking for legal troubles.
Quote by CaptainCanti
But what if I don't want the sandwich?
What if I'm tired of being spoon fed the same PB&J sandwich everyday?
What if for once in my life I'd rather make my own damn salami sandwich?

then learn to make your own sandwich and grow up buddy
banned
OP, you should move to some 3rd world country for a few years and then come back (if they let you...) to report your lifestyle.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Page 1 of 2