So, i dunno how many of you are familiar with the Metaldays (formerly Metalcamp) festival. It's a nice little metal festival in Slovenia that goes on for a week, in a nice natural enviroment. It's been headlined by a bunch of great bands, this year its Megadeth, Children of Bodom and Volbeat. Anyway, each year there is a voting where local bands are being chosen to play! It's a great opportunity for us, and i think that this year we actually have a chance to play! But i need your help of course.

Just go to this page, like it, and vote for our band RISE. We will all be very grateful if you do

If anyone wants to check out our music before he votes, here you go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v8EFE5K2sE&index=2&list=PL-tyo3xDwGaxjRvYuMyOLqY64Ml_3MYvH

Thanks!
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
If you do get to play the festival, you have to track down Dave Mustaine and ask him what it's like to know that if Metallica were playing at the festival Megadeth wouldn't be headlining.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
If you do get to play the festival, you have to track down Dave Mustaine and ask him what it's like to know that if Metallica were playing at the festival Megadeth wouldn't be headlining.

That sounds like fun. At least if i manage to run away before he punches me.
If you're going to trash talk Dave Mustaine to his face you might as well talk shit on the recent gig he did with a symphony while you run away.
Well, if we manage to play, i will make a thread where i will collect suggestions about what to say to Dave, and we will pick up the best suggestions. Deal?
"MD Beta will receive the following info: your public profile, friend list, email address and likes."

You have no idea how anal I am about doing shit like this and getting spam.
You better win
Quote by That Old Geezer
"MD Beta will receive the following info: your public profile, friend list, email address and likes."

You have no idea how anal I am about doing shit like this and getting spam.
You better win

Yeah, it just posts that you voted for a band, nothing major, so no worries. Thanks!
no, cause im a douche.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I guess Aragorn got all douchey after he became king...
Kinda. We are not the suckiest band around, but we still suck pretty bad.
Quote by deadsmileyface
Does your band suck?

Are they asking the Pit for votes?
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.