I bought this body with in hopes to refinish it and build a new guitar around. Not entirely sure what the make is (jackson/kramer/ibanez/charvel?) and would like to know so i can purchase the correct neck.

edit: the neck heel is 58mm

Here are the pics
My best guess is Jackson/Charvel (same company) just based on the shape and bolt pattern. Probably more Chravel. Or it could be a no name.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Quote by RBM01991
I do believe that is a Charvel CX391 body.

I think you nailed it, everything seems to match up
My gut reaction says mid-late 80s Ibanez RG body. The cutaways and shape look exactly right, but the horns are a bit dull, and not sure about the control cavity shape.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I should also ask what type of necks have a perfectly square heel? A lot of them are convex at the heel and seem like they wouldn't fit properly in this body type.
If you ask Warmoth about it they could get you a neck. Fender owns Charvel and Warmoth so it wouldn't be much of an issue.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
I just did a quick Goggle search. The standard strat neck pocket is 56mm, which is what Warmoth use, so your 58mm may be problematic.

If it is a 56mm pocket, you can very likely use a standard strat neck profile and hide the gap with a 22-fret board overhang. I did the reverse, altered a 22-fret tele neck to fit a strat pocket. It won't affect the performance, and would allow a wider choice in necks, less expensive than Warmoth custom.