I have a Schecter Apocalypse with distressed hardware, either Brass or Bronze. I would like to change out the Tuning pegs and the pick ups but am having trouble finding replacements that would also match, or at least be close to the other distressed hardware. Can the Humbucker covers be re-used with other p-ups? Ive yet to see a company that sell distressed tuners similar to what i have, any suggestions on where to find these?

This is what the guitar looks like
Last edited by TxRhino at Apr 28, 2014,
The pickup covers should come off if you unscrew all the pole pieces, the only thing is you don't know if the old screws will fit in the new pups or of the new pup screws will fit through the old covers.

As far as distressed tuners you can distress bronze ones yourself to get a pretty close match. Why are you changing them anyway?
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Quote by TheStig1214
The pickup covers should come off if you unscrew all the pole pieces, the only thing is you don't know if the old screws will fit in the new pups or of the new pup screws will fit through the old covers.

As far as distressed tuners you can distress bronze ones yourself to get a pretty close match. Why are you changing them anyway?

I want to change the tuners because they have some play in them. My other schecter came with Grovers and they are great but these are schecter brand tuners. Don't know if their tuners just are not any good or if I just got a bad pair. The guitar will keep tune pretty well but when you need to change tune or make small adjustments they are a hassle.
I personally wouldn't justify spending money on new tuners that hold tune just fine, but that's just me.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee