I'm looking for a new practice amp to replace my Peavey Ultra 112. I like it, but it's a little big and I'm thinking about downsizing. I don't care whether it's new or used, as long as it's in good condition. I play a PRS SE Custom 24 with a Boss DS-1 Pedal. If at all possible, I'd like reverb and overdrive built-in, but they aren't essential. My budget is about $200 or so.
Too big? Get off my lawn.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Fender Vibro Champ XD Good clean, good OD with several useable voices and a handful of easily dialed-in effects. Can be found for $150.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
When I think of small practice amp, the Line 6 Spider amps come to mind. The tone isn't really all that great and I'm not too crazy about Line 6, but they have multiple gain channels, a few effects, and reverb. The 15 watt models are usually under $150.
Quote by fenderfrenzy101
When I think of small practice amp, the Line 6 Spider amps come to mind.

Except they are unlistenable.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
A spider?

A good small amp is the vox AC4.
A better and a bit bigger amp is the peavy vypyr 30.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
An idea of what sort of music you are playing would be handy. Are you after a smaller version of your Ultra or what's the story?
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification