A week ago, i changed my string gauge from 9-42 to 10-46. I adjusted the intonation and the action is fine.

I get quite a bit of string buzz off of my low E string(when sliding or holding anywhere but directly above the fret very firmly). Also, when I hit the low E or G string harder I normally would, i get buzz off of those strings.

Am i going to have to adjust the truss rod in this situation? When looking from the side, the neck seems to be bending outward(away from me as im playing), but im not sure how normal it is since its not something i paid any attention to until now.

Pictures of the neck here
Changing from 9's to 10's on certain necks may require a truss rod adjustment. The extra tension could cause a small bow in the neck. Put a capo on the first fret and hold down the 17th then measure the gap between the string and the 8th fret. This gap should roughly be the thickness of a business card or so, very small. If the gap is too big (too much relief) you'll usually have buzzing in the middle of the neck (6th through 10th frets). If it's too small or nonexistent you'll have buzz around the 1st-3rd frets.

Tighten the truss rod if the gaps too big (too much relief), loosen if the opposite is true. Do this with the strings on if you can to check it as you change it. Make small changes (1/8 turn at a time). If you use fairly low action there is a very fine line where the sweet spot is.
2002 Gibson Les Paul Studio
2014 Fender Strat (American Nitro Honeyburst)
2003 Ibanez Acoustic
Digitech RP500
Blackstar HT5R
Quote by demonhellcat
Changing from 9's to 10's on certain necks may require a truss rod adjustment. The extra tension could cause a small bow in the neck. Put a capo on the first fret and hold down the 17th then measure the gap between the string and the 8th fret. This gap should roughly be the thickness of a business card or so, very small. If the gap is too big (too much relief) you'll usually have buzzing in the middle of the neck (6th through 10th frets). If it's too small or nonexistent you'll have buzz around the 1st-3rd frets.

Tighten the truss rod if the gaps too big (too much relief), loosen if the opposite is true. Do this with the strings on if you can to check it as you change it. Make small changes (1/8 turn at a time). If you use fairly low action there is a very fine line where the sweet spot is.

The neck buzz for me is all over the E string (1-12 frets at least, i dont normally play the rest on the string).

The gap seemed fine, but i tightened the truss anyway. I dont see much a difference,everything still buzzes, except it detuned some strings so I guess ill wait an hour and see if any difference was made.